PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth mouse

matchoow
Nov 16, 2004, 06:49 PM
Hey, can anyone give any recommendations on a Bluetooth mouse? Can I use a Bluetooth mouse for both a Mac and PC? What is the distance you can use a mouse? Anybody know of any future products coming out that use Bluetooth?

dotnina
Nov 16, 2004, 06:57 PM
I use a wired mouse myself, but a lot of people seem to like the Logitech MX 900 (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=3,CONTENTID=7110) and also the sexy sexy TheMouseBT (http://www.macmice.com/themousebt.html).

Try doing a search on the forums, too ... there are a ton of threads on this.

rdowns
Nov 16, 2004, 07:13 PM
Hey, can anyone give any recommendations on a Bluetooth mouse? Can I use a Bluetooth mouse for both a Mac and PC? What is the distance you can use a mouse? Anybody know of any future products coming out that use Bluetooth?

Congratulations, you have the (dis)honor of posting the 768th thread on a BT mouse recommendation.

Search the forums :rolleyes:

armandocerna
Nov 20, 2004, 11:59 AM
I really like my bt500 I think it's PC compatible too.

OldManJimbo
Nov 22, 2004, 05:16 PM
Congratulations, you have the (dis)honor of posting the 768th thread on a BT mouse recommendation.

Search the forums :rolleyes:

No kidding - I think BT Mouse threads are the most frequently repeated on this forum.

I personally use the Radtech BT500 - and I have been able to use it from across the room - unfortunately at that distance I can't see the screen, so waht's the use? ;)

kugino
Nov 22, 2004, 05:38 PM
ditto on the bt500. good tracking, three buttons. very portable. it's tiny, though, so if you want a desktop mouse, it might not be the way to go...

Will Curran
Nov 25, 2004, 07:19 PM
we should sticky a master bluetooth thread like the bag one..

FelixDerKater
Nov 25, 2004, 09:11 PM
Does Logitech's mouse software support the MX900 yet or is it still only programmable with Exposť?

KSource
Nov 29, 2004, 11:17 AM
Just got the MX1000 yesterday on sale.
That one does support OSX, but not sure about MX900.

Haven't really used the MX1000, cept for 5 mins, the grip feels good, seems to track very well, looks damn nice, and seems to be alot better than my old Microsoft Wireless.