PDA

View Full Version : Any Colorado people going to Aspen Grove on the 23rd?

crazylb1
Aug 20, 2002, 12:14 AM
Hi,
This is a shout out to any people thinking about going to Aspen Grove on the 23rd for Jag-wire's "coming out" party. I just was trying to figure out who if any are going. I'm still not sure about myself, I have a whole bunch of college orientation stuff next weekend.

Anywho reply and lets see who all is going

chibianh
Aug 20, 2002, 07:23 AM
I've thought about going... but like you, I got a bunch of other things for school I might have to do.. But if I do go, hope i see you there :)

crazylb1
Aug 20, 2002, 04:09 PM
I know there are more Colorado people here. Any one else going to Aspen Grove?

Durandal7
Aug 20, 2002, 05:39 PM
As much as I would like to, I probably won't be able to go. It would be kind of a waste to drive up there anyway since I'm not planning on buying Jaguar for a few months. Besides, I am extremely busy this week.

Sorry :(

crazylb1
Aug 20, 2002, 05:47 PM
swahilibill and others are you going? School starts monday for me and everything is getting really busy but i still havent made up my mind

mr.w
Aug 20, 2002, 06:33 PM
i was thinking about going, but i have a 2:30 flight on the same day :( oh well. what time does it start? all day?

HasanDaddy
Aug 20, 2002, 07:18 PM
Is the Cherry Creek store open yet? Or is Aspen Grove the main store for now?

Omad0n
Aug 21, 2002, 12:24 AM
I was just there, and got a dual 867 with an Education discount!!! Normally i would go to the Jaguar relase, but i'm picking my girlfriend up at the airport at 10:40 that night. Hope whoever goes has fun though. Also I didnt' know they were opening a cherry creek store.

crazylb1
Aug 21, 2002, 01:34 AM
Talking to one of the employees at Aspen Grove and if you look at Apple's Jobs (pun intended) listings you see that a store is planned for Cherry Creek. I dont know where yet but supposedly it'll open this year. Most of the job listings have been filled, all except for a sales associate and the assistant manager i think. Has anyone seen any coming soon signs in that area? Will it be at that mall or somewhere else?

chibianh
Aug 21, 2002, 07:32 AM
I don't know why, but I think it's NOT gonna be in the mall but in cherry creek north somewhere... I don't know.. I used to work down there but our store just moved a couple months ago.. so that lot is empty. We were on 2nd and Milwaukee next to Armando's pizza..