Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crazylb1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2002
Boulder
Hi,
This is a shout out to any people thinking about going to Aspen Grove on the 23rd for Jag-wire's "coming out" party. I just was trying to figure out who if any are going. I'm still not sure about myself, I have a whole bunch of college orientation stuff next weekend.

Anywho reply and lets see who all is going

chibianh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
Colorado
I've thought about going... but like you, I got a bunch of other things for school I might have to do.. But if I do go, hope i see you there :)

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
As much as I would like to, I probably won't be able to go. It would be kind of a waste to drive up there anyway since I'm not planning on buying Jaguar for a few months. Besides, I am extremely busy this week.

Sorry :(

crazylb1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2002
Boulder
Swahilibill? you going?

swahilibill and others are you going? School starts monday for me and everything is getting really busy but i still havent made up my mind

mr.w

macrumors regular
May 17, 2002
Colorado
i was thinking about going, but i have a 2:30 flight on the same day :( oh well. what time does it start? all day?

Omad0n

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2002
Seattle, WA
I was just there, and got a dual 867 with an Education discount!!! Normally i would go to the Jaguar relase, but i'm picking my girlfriend up at the airport at 10:40 that night. Hope whoever goes has fun though. Also I didnt' know they were opening a cherry creek store.

crazylb1

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2002
Boulder
Cherry Creek store

Talking to one of the employees at Aspen Grove and if you look at Apple's Jobs (pun intended) listings you see that a store is planned for Cherry Creek. I dont know where yet but supposedly it'll open this year. Most of the job listings have been filled, all except for a sales associate and the assistant manager i think. Has anyone seen any coming soon signs in that area? Will it be at that mall or somewhere else?

chibianh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
Colorado
I don't know why, but I think it's NOT gonna be in the mall but in cherry creek north somewhere... I don't know.. I used to work down there but our store just moved a couple months ago.. so that lot is empty. We were on 2nd and Milwaukee next to Armando's pizza..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.