Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hayesk

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2003
And if not the 1st; December 2nd, and if not the 2nd, ...

Just kidding... sort of.

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
This is Dec 01, now lets work together people did they say 2004 or 2005. ;) :)

If they sell itunes tracks for more than 99 cents CAD, forget it I am buying the physical CD with all the extra stuff.

hayesk

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2003
m a y a said:
This is Dec 01, now lets work together people did they say 2004 or 2005. ;) :)

If they sell itunes tracks for more than 99 cents CAD, forget it I am buying the physical CD with all the extra stuff.

When 45s were still sold in the '80s, they cost $2.49 CAD, and people bought them. 99 cents is a bargain, of course you don't get the usually crappy B-Side.

ojames

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2004
oh mi gawd

HAHAHA "we have an inside source that says something will happen today that was already supposed to happen." Wow! breaking news

madget

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2004
Whoo hoo!

My amazon.ca package with my Johnny Cash CD's arrived today. And they said it would arrive between Dec 6 - 13. :D

Steamboatwillie

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2003
Memphis, TN
ojames said:
HAHAHA "we have an inside source that says something will happen today that was already supposed to happen." Wow! breaking news

<sarcasm>
It's true. I just spoke to an inside source that SWEARS that the ITMS Canada store will not launch on Nov 30th. He just told me the scoop.
</sarcasm>

pixote

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2003
something is happening

the store wasn't working and now I can access all the other international stores again.
Something is going down...

antirealist

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2004
Macrumors said:
...we've learned from an inside source that the Canadian localization of the iTunes Music Store is headed for launch on December 1.

If this were true, and the recent changes iTMS behaviour we've seen were in preparation for this launch, why has Apple now returned iTMS to its original functional state? Colour me skeptical.

dermeister

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2003
pixote said:
the store wasn't working and now I can access all the other international stores again.
Something is going down...

Same here. Was kinda disappointed because I thought we had it for a second when I had simply managed to seep back into the france store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.