Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benhollberg

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 8, 2010
Thread for lineup at the Apple Store, The Gateway in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I don't expect very many, if anyone, to be lining up to early at all but if you are going let us know. Good luck.

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I showed up right at 8:00 and had two iPad minis in hand and was out the door by 8:10 or so. There was a line, but it was quite short, and they had plenty of stock.

Last edited:

benhollberg

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 8, 2010
Ya I went at about 7:00, was in and out five minutes after the store opened. Really light launch. They did sell out of minis before the store closed that night but I am sure they received more Saturday.

falcora

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2011
Not sure if I'll be camping out for it like I did the 5s, but I'll definitely be there by 6am. Can't wait to get some details on it Tuesday.

Also, just to clarify, the launch is at city creek and not the gateway.

rudyo

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2008
Ben needs to change the title - this will be October 31 for iPad Air - City Creek Center SLC.
Main Street, right under the pedestrian bridge.

It will be Halloween night so it should make for an interesting over night experience!

What time is anyone getting there?

Sharkey311

Suspended
Jan 11, 2013
Would be cool to go to the City Creek launch, but I use my Best Buy credit card for all my apple purchases!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.