Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fuith

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2011
Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Hi guys, my Mac App Store seems to run incredibly slow to load up. It takes over two minutes to load the app and then most of the images (if any at all) just have a question mark (See screen shot below). I've done a bit of googling and I've tried the keychain access trick to no avail. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot 28:11:2012 19:08-2.png
    Screenshot 28:11:2012 19:08-2.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 112

jozeppy26

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
St. Louis
Hi guys, my Mac App Store seems to run incredibly slow to load up. It takes over two minutes to load the app and then most of the images (if any at all) just have a question mark (See screen shot below). I've done a bit of googling and I've tried the keychain access trick to no avail. Any ideas?

Same issue here across 2 macs, different states, and different countries.

Mackilroy

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2006
Just tried it, was a little slow but everything loaded. Have either of you tried creating another user account to see if the MAS is slow/doesn't load under it?

jozeppy26

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
St. Louis
Just tried it, was a little slow but everything loaded. Have either of you tried creating another user account to see if the MAS is slow/doesn't load under it?

Just tried. Same problem. :-/ the downloads are fast in the Mac App Store (it only took me about 2 min to download the 10.8.3 update), it's just the loading of pages that's slow as all get out.

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
I'm getting this too. Removing the Mac App Store's caches clears it up for a while, then it comes back again. Frustrating.

AngelOfSoul

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2013
I'm not experiencing this issue.

Macbook pro as listed in my signature, 2Mbps ADSL2, and Time Capsule.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.