Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gino Sun Angelo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
Guys i got my own original game i instal this game by crossover when i am trying to play it wind coming up and asking for cd but this is already inside ... whats going on?? crack?? even when game is original ?? wtf O_O

i love this strategy and can't do anything

MY MACHINE IS :

imac - lion

processor 2.5 intel core i5
memory 4 gb
quiet new from last year. so help pLease!

Gino Sun Angelo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
Ok but do i really have to use bootcamp , why i can't use only crossover i don't want to slow down my system Os with stupid windows. so can i do it with crossover?

mufflon

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2006
DRM (Digital Rights Management) is sometimes iffy with crossover so you will probably have to crack it to make it playable, though bootcamp and a real windows installation will probably work better (at the cost of a windows license and partition space) and is often preferred with modern(ish) games.

Gino Sun Angelo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
no way i don't want to install windows i am doing to serious things on my iMac and can't slow down the system... thats why i trying to go with it with crossover ..

ok crack i have one but when i trying to instal this by crossover is asking that can he update to some version ... then i saying yes couse only that way i can continue my installation progress, another thing is that window showing up and saying that there is no NIN some thing... wtf... and the crack can't be installed then.

Gino Sun Angelo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2013
Do i need first to instal the game to run the no cd path? or i must to run this ''LotrBfMe2-65542-english'' path after when i successfully install the game ?:) couse when i did it after when I install the game or before ... this message coming up !!! Missing or invalid registry |INI Entry what is that ?? :confused::eek::mad:

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
no way i don't want to install windows i am doing to serious things on my iMac and can't slow down the system... thats why i trying to go with it with crossover ..

ok crack i have one but when i trying to instal this by crossover is asking that can he update to some version ... then i saying yes couse only that way i can continue my installation progress, another thing is that window showing up and saying that there is no NIN some thing... wtf... and the crack can't be installed then.

Exactly how does creating a partition or adding an extra drive to install Bootcamp slow down your Mac ?

Bootcamp and Windows sits on its own partition and or drive and does NOT affect the running of your Mac OS.

Crossover will drive you mad, it has to be the worst thing I ever invested money in and I never ever managed to get it to run anything.

This site is good for PC games on the Mac....

http://portingteam.com/frontpage

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.