Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peppy690

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2007
Ordered around 3:15am, number 692000, status changed to shipped about 20min ago.... charge showed up on my card shipping through Georgia, which is weird since I live on long island. Others on LI said theirs were coming from NJ.:confused:

aviationwiz

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2005
Thought it was hilarious that the number was blurred on the page but not in the URL. Checked it as well. It seems like this is the real deal, unless he just happened to have another package shipping overnight from Memphis that weighs 2 pounds...

I just did a google search for 'M018101' which was in the reference number field along with another number after it. It popped up with a post in the VZW HoFo subforum where someone says that's what his location code is.

Now, it doesn't meant that the package is actually an iPhone, but it does seem likely it is from VZW. I doubt he'd go to MEM to ship a package and put in that reference number on the shipment just to troll a forum... that would be above and beyond.

RodgerTN

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
Tennessee, USA
My order status has just recently updated to shipped status, although no tracking information. And I can no longer cancel my order or change payment details.

I've only ordered the phone and no accessories, so if it has shipped, it could only be the phone itself.

ManWithAPlan

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2008
Mine now shows "Shipped" on the VZ Order status page....and my Amex card just got charged from the NJ distribution center it appears. Here's the Pending credit card charge from my Amex:

VERIZON D239301 212.49

Doing Business As: VERIZON D239301
Merchant Address: 180 WASHINGTON VALLEY RD
BEDMINSTER
NJ
07921-2120
UNITED STATES

xeqshunr

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2011
Guys, its the real deal. Just wait, your orders and tracking information have to be coming. I have the triumverate. All of them are there. THEY ARE COMING TOMORROW JUST HOLD TIGHT.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-03 at 7.34.32 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-02-03 at 7.34.32 PM.png
    535.9 KB · Views: 367
  • VZWconfirm.png
    VZWconfirm.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 260
  • YESSSSS.png
    YESSSSS.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 435

jonsuh

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2010
LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN, VZW website confirm, FED EX website tracking online, and email confirm from VZW

It's amazing how many people keep trying, but keep failing. VZW order status for Verizon iPhone orders are unavailable.

The template he used for the confirmation email is the order confirmation email received when an order for the iPhone 4 is placed.

Also, the iPhone 4 package should only be 1lb, not 2.

YOU FAIL

xeqshunr

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2011
It's amazing how many people keep trying, but keep failing. VZW order status for Verizon iPhone orders are unavailable.

The template he used for the confirmation email is the order confirmation email received when an order for the iPhone 4 is placed.

YOU FAIL

I ordered 2 iPhones ***** bag

clamping

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2011
Well, I didnt use the ACE number, I used the Order Refference number, like it tells me to, and I even ordered right at 3:00, HELP, please....:mad:

xeqshunr

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2011

YOU FAIL

I dont even have photoshop on my computers. Disbelieve if you want.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.