Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oceanhut

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2011
Hello all!

Has anyone had any luck finding a mount that would work with a treadmill? I guess it would have to have some type of clamp for a tubular bar. Ive been searching, but can't find anything

Thanks in advance!

EazyWeazy3

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
Not too sure about mounts. But I have seen racks/holders for books, iPods, etc and I don't see why an iPad cant be used with it either.

Check amazon.

Loves2spoon

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2010
California
I use the official apple iPad case when I'm on the treadmill. Open it up, flip it to landscape mode and lay it over the back of the treadmill.

When I'm running 5-7 mph it's ok but 9+ it starts to fall off. I'm going to try and get some velcro to help it stay on better! :D

GoH

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2011
Go YouTube iPad+Velcro=love. Just get a snap on hard case and Velcro and your set I've got spots all over the house including the tredmill works like a charm.

Oceanhut

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2011
Go YouTube iPad+Velcro=love. Just get a snap on hard case and Velcro and your set I've got spots all over the house including the tredmill works like a charm.

That's a great idea. Thanks guys

rawan

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2011
Still looking for a treadmill mount?

I actually am looking a mount to mount my ipad on a vertically standing tubular bar, I came across this one (which might work for me, still trying to find more product information on it somewhere...)

http://www.amazon.com/RAM-Mounting-...CW/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1303218500&sr=8-11

One of the reviewers is using it with his treadmill, and he says it's working perfect. So I thought that might be of help to you.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
buy a clip on plastic back from ebay - get some "3M dual lock" - stronger and better than Velcro - one piece on back, one piece on TM:
TMipad.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.