Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pathfinder3

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2010
Okinawa, JP
A 12-month stay in South West Asia! Includes Lodging, meals and paid 15-day vacation.

free.png

jafingi

macrumors 65816
Apr 3, 2009
Denmark
ford-mondeo-awarded--3_460x0w.jpg

My parents get a new car in September, so they're giving me the old Mondeo as an early birthday present :eek: :D

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
Yeah, that particular gen Mondeo is probably one of the best 'ordinary' saloons you can buy right now.

zwodubber

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2011
PA
needed a new component stand and a friend gave it to me, this will hold me over until I can afford what I want

photo-98.jpg

chris-st

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2011
CA
Aw you got a steak! They were unavailable anywhere within 100miles....and all I got for free was a skewer (msrp $3-$5) at the end of a food festival....tasty though

Nilscollection

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2011
The Netherlands
Im no lawyer but I'm pretty sure that is stealing.

DONT COPY THAT FLOPPY.

Eh, no? Since I am 16 and have no credit card or whatsoever, he said I'd just log into his account on the Mac App Store and download Lion from purchase history.

What else could I possibly do to get Lion? At least someone paid for it...

Primus84

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2005
UK
Eh, no? Since I am 16 and have no credit card or whatsoever, he said I'd just log into his account on the Mac App Store and download Lion from purchase history.

You could buy an iTunes gift voucher, there's always alternatives to piracy.

At least someone paid for it isn't an acceptable answer, what if I buy Lion and share it online with 100 people - at least someone paid for it?!

miamijim

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2010

Dude never admit to piracy.... just whistle and walk away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.