Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipadguru

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2010
Cupertino California
I keep going back to the leather flip style case by Piel Frama for my iPhone 4. I also have the Otterbox Defender for it but it just feels so executive in the Pie Frama. What type of case do you prefer your iPhone 4 in.

romeo1

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2010
I have also a piel frama for my iphone 4 also i have SGP Neo Hybrid matte,pixelskin HD and Candyshell.The cases i use mostly are piel frama and SGP.The first because of the great protection feeling i get and quality of course and SGP because is so thin and pretty.I don't prefer the cases from speck because pixelskin is rev2(hard case,clicking sounds when i hold her)and candyshell is thick and with a very sensitive back(great protection by the way).

Turkeywrap

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
South Florida
I was thinking about getting a Sena Elega, anyone have one of those?

I also am using the PSHD from Speck and so far I like it, and a OtterBox Commuter. Great protection from both

Angel baby

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2010
I have used Candyshell for my i3 and I think the protection is pretty really great. In overall, i like it until the flaking issue.

makua

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2011
Sena Case

I use the Sena Leather flip case for my iPhone 4. It has protected me many times from falls, in the pocket, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.