Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cavan2211

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 9, 2010
Is there a way to show the usage statistics in iOS5?
This or that worked for iOS4 but not anymore.
Does anyone know how to do it? It was pretty nice to know how long the battery lasted.

Rennir

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2012
Is there a way to show the usage statistics in iOS5?
This or that worked for iOS4 but not anymore.
Does anyone know how to do it? It was pretty nice to know how long the battery lasted.

It's automatically included? :confused: At least it came with my phone.

Settings> general> Usage and then scroll down and you should see the Time since last full charge directly beneath the battery usage bar.

justinwebb

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2009
everyone has usage in iOS 5 if you respring or anything during the time you use it then it wont show anything just dashes, you have to wait till you plug it in again and charge it fully

KHC831

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
It's automatically included? :confused: At least it came with my phone.

Settings> general> Usage and then scroll down and you should see the Time since last full charge directly beneath the battery usage bar.

ipad doesnt have that feature

Rennir

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2012
Thats why I posted it in the ipad section. You dont own an ipad do you? Its not included as well as the weather and clock app.

No I don't. I assumed that the function was included in iOS 5 regardless of the type of device...that's weird that it isn't included in iPads though...

foxman26

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2010
I want this feature...now.

It doesn't make sense that Apple wouldn't include "Time since last full charge" on the iPad. I paid 700+ for this damn thing and I wanna know how long the battery is lasting. My iPhone has it. My much more expensive iPad should have it. No reason to leave out a basic feature that is already built into the OS. I also miss three finger swipe gesture to go forward and back in Safari...... Anybody with help regarding the "Time since last full harge issue" or three finger swipe in Safari on iPad please help. I have a new (3rd Generation) iPad. I really want the time since last full charge feature and I can only find solutions for jailbroken devices running iOS 4.x. PLEASE.

Anknoth

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2012
I registrated on this forum, just to reply to you guys.

I was looking for some time, how to enable "Time since last full charge" in Settings\Usage on my iPad 2, iOS 5.01, Jailbreaked.

Found a simple solution.

Add Insanelyi repo on Cydia (repo.insanelyi.com), and install "Usage Stats iPT iOS5b" package, and just exit Cydia (no need to reboot, respring or anything). And thats it! ::)

gpsouza

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2012
Lisbon
I registrated on this forum, just to reply to you guys.

I was looking for some time, how to enable "Time since last full charge" in Settings\Usage on my iPad 2, iOS 5.01, Jailbreaked.

Found a simple solution.

Add Insanelyi repo on Cydia (repo.insanelyi.com), and install "Usage Stats iPT iOS5b" package, and just exit Cydia (no need to reboot, respring or anything). And thats it! ::)

Lol thanks very much!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.