Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roidy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Nottingham, UK
So I start using my UK ATV3 tonight and immediately notice somethings not quite right, my main screen icons are in different positions or more accurately one of them is missing, causing them all to shift position by one space. However for the life of me I can't figure out which ones missing.

As a side note it's nice to see that the UK's finally gotten access to purchased movies from the cloud and the ability to to redownload them in iTunes.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
So I start using my UK ATV3 tonight and immediately notice somethings not quite right, my main screen icons are in different positions or more accurately one of them is missing, causing them all to shift position by one space. However for the life of me I can't figure out which ones missing.

As a side note it's nice to see that the UK's finally gotten access to purchased movies from the cloud and the ability to to redownload them in iTunes.

look in settings parentla controls see if any have been changed to "hide"

roidy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Nottingham, UK
No, nothings been hidden, parental controls aren't even turned on. I just know one of the icons is missing and I can't for the life of me figure out which one is bloody missing. It's not important, the fact that I can't remember it means it's one I never use, it's just one of those things that drives you crazy trying to figure out:)

Thanks for the reply, but I really need someone who uses the UK store to have a look, as the US and Canadian stores have different icons anyway.

roidy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Nottingham, UK
MobileMe, thats it, it's been driving me crazy trying to remember which one had suddenly gone missing. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.