Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleScruff1

macrumors G4
Feb 10, 2011
So what do you think would be appropriate, the death penalty? Fire the entire police department? After all, it was Steve's house.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Shame on Kariem McFarlin (the perp). I wish I could have a long talk with his parents and ask them why their mid-30s son is just a piece of garbage.

Is their son a piece of garbage for burglarizing a home or because it was Steve's home?

Just want to see where your moral outrage "line" is.

JayJayAbels

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2012
Wow, that's certainly interesting news. I hope that there wasn't anything of immense sentimental value taken in the burglary.

I daresay that interesting information relating to Steve Jobs constitutes Apple news. I'm glad they've posted it; if you don't like it don't read it or comment on the thread.

Well said.

And I appreciate your avatar and signature sir.
Well done.
:cool:

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
This is probably how we got the next iPhone's parts that keep leaking. Tim said he was doubling down on secrecy so it's the only way.

#jest :D

tninety

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2010
Banned!
Yesterday, I had a vision. I was in the middle of a field, and I was extremely hungry and thirsty. There was a basket in the field, and it was full of apples.

This news, and my vision, can only mean one thing. :eek:

inlinevolvo

macrumors 6502
Jul 11, 2012
Wow, that's certainly interesting news. I hope that there wasn't anything of immense sentimental value taken in the burglary.

I daresay that interesting information relating to Steve Jobs constitutes Apple news. I'm glad they've posted it; if you don't like it don't read it or comment on the thread.

Isn't this the whole point of the forum? Just because someone doesn't like it they shouldn't comment on it?

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
modern day grave robber. What a douche

So it's clear to you - even though not to the police and investigation - that he knew it was Jobs' home.

I'm not excusing the behavior. But it's a bit harsh to accuse him of grave robbing as if it were a deliberate act.

markcres

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2006
UK
Maybe the guy was hungry and foolish?

By the time the Jobs' family lawyers have finished with him he will beg to be executed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.