Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cycomiko

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
I wish i had thumbs as long as the 'thumbs' advert...

cos i cant even do that on my iphone4s

pk7

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2011
Being an iPhone 4S owner, I love how the commercials depicting Panorama and Flyover say "Also on 4S" at the bottom :D

Exotic-Car Man

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2010
USA
Btw... if having round in-ear headphones is so stupid... why have Apple's headphones been that way for years? Same about screen size?

Not wanna flame this, but half of those ads are just telling that the way Apple did it the past couple of years was just wrong.
I can see how you could say Apple is perhaps shooting themselves in the foot with this, but in reality, most earbuds are circular, especially in the $20-$40 price range. They're more saying, "We're doing it right; every other earbud near $30 is doing it wrong."

While I agree with the headphones... I really don't like the larger screen. I'd even more like to have a smaller screen.
Then you're obviously crazy
icon_lol.gif
. Seriously though, why would you want a smaller screen?

sbrhwkp3

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2005
Lake George, NY
Not really crazy about these ads...

Also, I think John Krasinski would do a pretty good job with the voiceovers of Apple commercials. The current guy's voice is kind of annoying.

dwsolberg

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2003
Wow, lots of hatred here.

I thought the ads were pretentious and superior sounding. I like that they tried to explain the thumbs thing because it makes sense, but the physics bit about bigger and smaller is just confusing for people who don't know that it's taller but actually takes up less space because it's also much thinner.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.