Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

g.c.

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2007
I went with one of these. There was only one for the iPhone 4, so i asked the store owner about making me one for the iPhone 5 with a leather pocket on either side and it's on order!

There is also the leather sleeve wallet from the same seller that I almost went with.

TheSacredSoul

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2010
Just placed my order for the Mujjo case. It's just pure class.

iphone-5-sleeve-product-originals.jpg

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I just bought this sleeve from Etsy, very similar to Hard Graft sleeves, but way more cheaper. http://www.etsy.com/listing/110400253/handmade-iphone-5-sleeve-case-wallet?ref=usr_faveitems

This Golla wallet is perfect for me.

Has a few slots for cards and a notch in the side to allow headphones to be used whilst closed.

Have a Hard Graft wallet I used for the 4S, but it's obviously to small for the 5.

Added both of them onto the list! Thanks :)

Btw, Pug72, can you post pictures of the inside? I wanna know if its microfiber or something that will protect the phone from scratches ! Thanks

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Jan 31, 2003
I love these slide in sleeve/pouches/cases but one concern I have is how would you use it with your earphones plugged in? There are times when I go out and would like to listen to music with the phone being in my pockets. Since there's no openings at the bottom for the ear jack, that means you would have to take your phone out of your pocket and place it back in naked which defeats the purpose of having a sleeve/pouch case. I really like the Sena Elega one, but this is one thing I don't like about these type of cases. I love how it provides ample protection for my naked iPhone but when using it with headphones becomes a problem. :(

Metsfan7450

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
I love these slide in sleeve/pouches/cases but one concern I have is how would you use it with your earphones plugged in? There are times when I go out and would like to listen to music with the phone being in my pockets. Since there's no openings at the bottom for the ear jack, that means you would have to take your phone out of your pocket and place it back in naked which defeats the purpose of having a sleeve/pouch case. I really like the Sena Elega one, but this is one thing I don't like about these type of cases. I love how it provides ample protection for my naked iPhone but when using it with headphones becomes a problem. :(

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question or oversimplifying, but I plan on just turning the phone upside down in the sleeve so that the earphone jack is at the top.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
Looks ugly , sorry. But thanks!

Yeah Ive been looking at the snugg. The only problem I can see is if I wear screenprotectors on that phone so it wont fit? Btw, the snugg has an open top.

The spigen-cases are the best but they have magnets :(

I have the snugg pouch with full body ghost armor skin protector, it goes in and out without any problems , skin protector is perfect

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Jan 31, 2003
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question or oversimplifying, but I plan on just turning the phone upside down in the sleeve so that the earphone jack is at the top.

I've tried this on my Sena Elega pouch, but when flipping it upside down and sliding it in that way, the volume and silent buttons are kind of in the way and it seems kind of painful to slide it in with those buttons protruding outwards.

Metsfan7450

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2008
I've tried this on my Sena Elega pouch, but when flipping it upside down and sliding it in that way, the volume and silent buttons are kind of in the way and it seems kind of painful to slide it in with those buttons protruding outwards.

Ah, I see what you're saying....yeah, you'd have to slide it out to adjust the volume, change a song, etc.

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Jan 31, 2003
Ah, I see what you're saying....yeah, you'd have to slide it out to adjust the volume, change a song, etc.

Well thats not the issue, I can use the mic to change the volume, song, mute/pause. My concern was damaging those buttons from sliding it in and out of the case.

DODOcraig

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2010
DODOcase Durables iPhone 5 Wallet fit.

this sleeve looks so clean and sleek .. hows the pocket feature .. do things fall out .. or is it pretty snug??

Like any pocket, it just depends what you have in it. When the iPhone 5 is in the wallet, it tightens everything up so, for example, 3 credit cards on one side and cash on the back are super snug and secure.

Thanks for all the interest in the DODOcase Durables line!

Craig from DODOcase

----------

I'm thinking about this one but they have an iPhone 4/4S in there and I'm worried about how snug the 5 would be in it.

We've made version for both the iPhone 4/4s and 5. So make sure to grab the one for your device.

photo.php

kwjohns

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2007
We've made version for both the iPhone 4/4s and 5. So make sure to grab the one for your device.

Yeah, someone pointed that out in the official DODOcase iPhone wallet thread, but I noticed both versions of the sleeve have the same depth.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.