Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jnmiah

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2012
Awesome :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 71

Project538

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2010
Iowa, USA
Well, my adapter was just delivered. ;) As far as the touch goes, no update on FedEx's since yesterday. But it's still scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

That's my situation too, and it's weirding me out. Perhaps I shouldn't worry, since if they ran in to a problem they would have presumably bumped the delivery estimate back. I won't allow myself to get too worried about it until after tomorrow morning. Once it's after 10:30, though, I'll start to think something is wrong.

missytoe

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2012
Bought my blue 64g early this afternoon in Canada! They only had one colour and 32gigs this morning. Loving it so far!

Attachments

• IMG_2599.JPG
    IMG_2599.JPG
    494.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2600.JPG
    IMG_2600.JPG
    518.1 KB · Views: 84

drkeng

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2011
my order says delivery 10/24-28. will just go buy one tomorrow--no gonna go now; just called and they have what I want. thought they'd do better than that.:mad:

Hulkamaniac418

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2012
Hey guys! Been lurking on here since they announced to new iPod Touch. This will be my first one! :)

I called my local Apple Store at a mall in the Buffalo, NY area, and the girl made it sound like they had a bunch, including the 64 GB. But I really want to get it at Best Buy, so I can get reward points and such. Has anyone called a local Best Buy to see if they have any?

stiligFox

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2009
Shipping Update: it's says they left Anchorage at minutes ago -- so I guess maybe they'll hit Memphis after all?

ninaco

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2012
VA
Shipping Update: it's says they left Anchorage at minutes ago -- so I guess maybe they'll hit Memphis after all?

Wonder why FedEx kept them in Anchorage a full day. I'm in MD & delivery is still scheduled for NLT noon tomorrow. I'm skeptical.

stiligFox

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2009
Wonder why FedEx kept them in Anchorage a full day. I'm in MD & delivery is still scheduled for NLT noon tomorrow. I'm skeptical.

Me too. Mine is scheduled for 10:30AM. They're gonna need freakin' Superman or Santa Claus to deliver them!

MicroByte

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Do you happen to have Galaxy on Fire 2 HD? I have that on my iPad, and I'm really anxious to see how it runs on the new iPod.

Oh, and as a side note -- congrats on the Jetpack Joyride award! Some amazing stuff right there!

Just for you, I'm downloading Galaxy on Fire 2 HD and will post a video of how it plays in a bit. Pretty big download so let me get that setup and I'll post it to this thread! :)

Forriste

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
Am I the only one who's getting it delivered by UPS? Because everyone in this thread is with FedEx. I'm in Canada by the way.

Delivery date is Monday, however it's currently very close to me and should get to the city early tomorrow (or maybe tonight if they still transit this late. I don't know whether its coming here by truck or by plane). Maybe they'll deliver it tomorrow then, who knows.

MicroByte

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Aw, shucks. Thanks man! :)

Good news! The game is setup to take advantage of the full size of the iPod Touch screen. Bad news though... I played a bit of it and I think I'm going to love it! Chalk this as another game I never got because of the limitations of the 4G.

swimatm

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2012

So am I. Mine's coming to Northern California. I'm hoping it comes directly to Sacramento instead of Memphis, but who knows...

stiligFox

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2009
Good news! The game is setup to take advantage of the full size of the iPod Touch screen. Bad news though... I played a bit of it and I think I'm going to love it! Chalk this as another game I never got because of the limitations of the 4G.

YouTube: video

Thanks so much! I think you'll have loads of fun -- there are many medals and achievements to get, and a lot of little things to do. If you need any help you can hit me up or the Fishlabs forums!

Thanks again! That was awesome of you! :)

Project538

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2010
Iowa, USA

I find myself wondering the same thing. I'm incredibly skeptical, since a FedEx plane took off from Anchorage at the same time my FedEx tracking says it should have. Destination: Memphis. Unless they fly them from Memphis to the regional centers overnight, there is no way it'll be to my house by 10:30. The plane doesn't land in Memphis until almost 1am Central time. This is ridiculous...

jnmiah

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2012
I find myself wondering the same thing. I'm incredibly skeptical, since a FedEx plane took off from Anchorage at the same time my FedEx tracking says it should have. Destination: Memphis. Unless they fly them from Memphis to the regional centers overnight, there is no way it'll be to my house by 10:30. The plane doesn't land in Memphis until almost 1am Central time. This is ridiculous...

Hey at least you will get yours. It's not like it will take a year to get here or anything

Project538

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2010
Iowa, USA
Hey at least you will get yours. It's not like it will take a year to get here or anything

True, but... if FedEx says they will have it to me by a certain time I feel like they need to follow through with that. When it first shipped, they gave me an estimate of the 15th, and then later they moved it up to the 12th at 10:30. If they adjust the delivery time to sooner than expected, they better be able to pull it off. That's just how I see it.

Aut

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2011
Am I the only one who's getting it delivered by UPS? Because everyone in this thread is with FedEx. I'm in Canada by the way.

Delivery date is Monday, however it's currently very close to me and should get to the city early tomorrow (or maybe tonight if they still transit this late. I don't know whether its coming here by truck or by plane). Maybe they'll deliver it tomorrow then, who knows.

I'm in Canada as well (in Ontario), and the shipment is coming via UPS. So maybe UPS is handling Canadian orders, while FedEx is shipping to the US.

Mine's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

TheAppleSalad

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2012
New Zealand
Does anyone know when they'll be up for sale in Retail stores? I sold all my 4th Gen iPod Touch's off for the new ones and we don't have Apple Stores here in New Zealand :/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.