Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Pretty much sums it up right there. Apple brainwashes people in thinking the iPhone is the next big thing, when in fact it's not. And people will believe it and get the "best Apple product ever." Gotta admit though, Apple is a genius when it comes to marketing. Genius! That :apple: is very powerful.

True, but if I were an iPhone user, why on Earth would I want to go to a Samsung phone if all they're doing is insulting me? I vowed never to buy a Samsung product, well at least cell phones. Although I do have a Galaxy Nexus, but I see mainly as a Google phone made by Samsung. I kinda hope Google chooses a new manufacturer for the next Nexus.

Insult the product, not the customer who gives you money. Course one could argue Apple's prices are an insult to customers but that's a whole other debate :D
The concept is that people who buy Apple are sheep and will just buy what Apple tells them too. Is that really far off?

ilmman

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
Samsung just but hurt from their trial loss.. nothing to see here, im sure if it happened to us we'd be but hurt of paying up $1 billion.

OnceYouGoMac

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2012
In front of my Mac
And androids are acting so smug nowadays, always finding ways to insult iPhone users and showing ff their devices so much.

And as for the first paragraph, I knew someone would make a dirty joke out of it :D

Maybe I should dress up as an Android for Halloween :p

What apple were doing, was insulting the PCs. What samsung are doing, is insulting fans for buying iPhones. Big difference

I insult PCs every day, especially those running Windows Vista.

I can just see those users now, walking around with a large block held up to their heads.

That makes me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhk_OL-5aVo :D

Guys, they're making fun of me on the TV, what do I do? :(

Change the channel when the adverts come on?

dermeister

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2003
Samsung accused of slavishly copying Apple products.

Samsung reaction: produce replica of Apple Store.

...cue the Captain Picard face-palm graphic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.