Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacMiguel

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2012
By now it's pretty clear that things isn't going as Tim planned...
I am sure people at apple want to bring it all before Christmas.
But iTunes, iPad, iPhone, and actually every apple device this year had some deadline problem, point to late ( and maybe delayed) 21.5 November. About the 27 I will be happy to see it in January...there is no doubt that apple saw the pressure of the customers and in the forums, and decide to revel the iMac before its ready. So people can finally go to sleep in peace knowing that apple didn't kill the desktop.
And that something amazing is coming.

What do you think about the big orange label in apple webside pointing to November for the iMac? It'd be a shame if they delay the iMac after having that on their web, they will release the iMac this month even if they have to do a pact with Evil....

Overg

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2012
What do you think about the big orange label in apple webside pointing to November for the iMac? It'd be a shame if they delay the iMac after having that on their web, they will release the iMac this month even if they have to do a pact with Evil....

And what you thought about the big orange label on the iTunes say coming in October?
They change it very neatly to big orange label saying coming November.

MacMiguel

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2012
And what you thought about the big orange label on the iTunes say coming in October?
They change it very neatly to big orange label saying coming November.

Was there a label pointing iTunes to October..?

APPLE-FANATIC

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2012
Texas
that orange label just says "coming soon" now
http://www.apple.com/imac/

Main page still shows November (probably pending the update to just Coming Soon)

21.5-inch: 2.7GHz
2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5
Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz
8GB (two 4GB) memory
1TB hard drive1
NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M with 512MB

Available in November
Free Shipping
$1,299.00
Financing available

21.5-inch: 2.9GHz
2.9GHz quad-core Intel Core i5
Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
8GB (two 4GB) memory
1TB hard drive1
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 512MB

Available in November
Free Shipping
$1,499.00
Financing available

Solomani

macrumors 601
Sep 25, 2012
Slapfish, North Carolina
One more thing: what happen to Apple presentation where Steve would say: available today !

Man I miss that from Steve. He would announce a brand new product, and then say "And it's available today."

Now in the Tim Cook Era, it's like: "We officially announce it last month. You pre-order this month. It arrives at your home three weeks after that." :rolleyes:

Overg

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2012
Man I miss that from Steve. He would announce a brand new product, and then say "And it's available today."

Now in the Tim Cook Era, it's like: "We officially announce it last month. You pre-order this month. It arrives at your home three weeks after that." :rolleyes:
Let me remind you the day he announced the iPhone?
" available on June...yes... I know..."
" it is better for us to show it instead of the FCC"
Anyway they probably had major problems building these macs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.