Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

motixu

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2012
In Canada, we're still at "Processing order" even if we pre ordered it on October 26th at 3AM...

cdw.ca shows ipad with LTE will be available in 3-6 business days. If it's true, many Canadians will have news next week.

An example from their website, Apple iPad with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular - 32 GB - 4th generation - White

Warehouse Location Available Quantity Incoming
Vancouver, BC 0 42
Guelph, ON 0 21
Calgary, AB 0 42
Richmond, BC 0 10
Toronto, ON 0 65
TOTAL 0 180

Availability: 3-6 business days

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
cdw.ca shows ipad with LTE will be available in 3-6 business days. If it's true, many Canadians will have news next week.

An example from their website, Apple iPad with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular - 32 GB - 4th generation - White

Warehouse Location Available Quantity Incoming
Vancouver, BC 0 42
Guelph, ON 0 21
Calgary, AB 0 42
Richmond, BC 0 10
Toronto, ON 0 65
TOTAL 0 180

Availability: 3-6 business days

Interesting! Thanks!

So, Apple should start shipping tomorrow and Monday-Tuesday.

ellsworth

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2007
Thats because if you want it attached to your share everything plan or attached to your already existing Verizon account plan. If you do it thru just the IPad then it creates a monthly subscription via credit card.

Oh wow. Thanks for explaining that. Had no idea you were able to do that. :)

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
I thought the iPad name was pretty stupid

Now an iPad mini?

Why because it uses 3 letters which can be associated with feminine hygiene products? Even though eyepads, notepads, helipads, cotton pads etc. have existed for ages.

Grow up.

joelvega125

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Arrived this morning. Sucker is fast! Next up is an iPad mini, but I'm going to stick with the wifi version. These data plans will bankrupt me. ;)

I doubt you need 2 ipads, seriously... Anything shiny and made by apple I guess.

rsocal

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2008
Southern Ca
Got iPad 4

Preordered iPad 4 even though I have a 2 & 3 but I can't help myself. I had to after using my iPhone 5 with the A6, I new it would be nice on iPad and I really like new Lightning Connector! Mine arrived this morning and I'm stoked, it's really quick & snappier!

I also was at Apple store on Wednesday and played around with iPad Mini, I didn't think I would like it, however after using it I'm sold! Still like the standard size but will get a mini when it gets the Retina & A6 System on a chip. It will definetly be the new winner of the sevens but for me it needs Retina & A6!
I highly recommend playing with it if you are on the fence about iPad mini, I'm sure it will make you want one!!!:cool:
:apple::apple::apple:

andgosun

macrumors newbie
Nov 9, 2012
Pryor Oklahoma
LTE Mini Processing

I ordered my LTE Mini on November 7. Today I was notified of a November 23 delivery by Fed Ex. I'm getting excited to play with this new toy.:)

----------

pre ordered on October 26th...scheduled for delivery on the 19th...on truck for delivery today!

32GB AT&T
Catching up quickly - I ordered mine Nov 7, just shipped and scheduled for delivery by Fed Ex on Nov 23.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.