Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
I just got my 16GB white mini.

I ordered by phone on Friday and it was delivered today. I'm impressed by how quick that took.

Medic311

macrumors 68000
Jul 30, 2011
I was afraid of that.

Do you have a photo?

Cuz Apple only has the black model with LTE back pictures. Not a single white one.

here ya go:

Attachments

• ipad mini lte white - back.png
    ipad mini lte white - back.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 131

mrschanah

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2012
I have a white 16 gb...problem is there is a small nick at the top & by me being OCD I don't know if I'm going to exchange it:mad:

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I had one with a nick directly above the front camera on the chamfer. It was kind of annoying. It had its own silver shine unlike the platinum one.

The home button was also too loose, there a was a gap on one side and I could move it to the other, lock button was hard to slide down and volume buttons were extra mushy. The weird calibration/screen panel relative to my first one (screen just stopped powering up after day 3) was what sealed the deal to exchange it. They only had black this time and I like it! Better for movies

This one has no issues that I can tell. Neither did my first minus a lock button that periodically felt stuck (whatever) until it went DOA on me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.