Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
I only see enhanced version for $9.99, is that what you folks are getting.

BTW, I know nothing about this game.

RMXO

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2009
I only see enhanced version for $9.99, is that what you folks are getting.

BTW, I know nothing about this game.

Yes, that is the price. There is IAP to buy more characters & DLC if you want to. Google "Baldur's Gate" to get the history of the game. It's an old AD&D game from back in the days.

BG2:EE is in the works & hopefully will be released sometime next year.

metsjetsfan

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2011
ipad 3 vs ipad mini for this?

How are the touch targets on the mini?

Monk is a nice addition to BGEE, don't think it was there until BG2 back in the day

FlatlinerG

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2011
Has anyone played it on an iPad 2 yet? Curious to see if it runs okay and ill buy it in a heartbeat.

sinser

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2003
I just bought it but I'm stuck at the tutorial. I've never played the game before and can't do the dismantle trap step of the tutorial. I can't see the trap. Bug or is it me ???

gloss

macrumors 601
May 9, 2006
around/about
I just bought it but I'm stuck at the tutorial. I've never played the game before and can't do the dismantle trap step of the tutorial. I can't see the trap. Bug or is it me ???

You probably have to turn on Detect Traps. The trap should eventually light up red, at which point you can click the Thieving button and then the trap and the character should move over and disable it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.