Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ashin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
If iPad Mini is sliced bread, I guess the Nexus 7 is a toasted sandwich filled with meat, vegetables and dressing? :cool:

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
No worries with ordering either from them or B&H Photo. Both great places to buy from.

Better to support local stores of any sort in your area than ordering from out of state. Buying local keeps folks in your state employed and supporting services that you want/need in your area.

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
LOL!!!!!!!!

I just pick mine up and hug her, smile at her and hold her comfortably when I put her to work......

Getting my fiancée one for his birthday (a 32gb) on Monday, I also have 64gb on hold for myself as well. Will have to wait till the 19th to give him his, so I can begin to play with mine :)

tekno

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
I previously owned the iPad, iPad 2. But the iPad mini I can't put this thing down. It fits so well in my hand. . I currently still have my 3 put its catching dust now. I can live without the retina display. I will never listen the the complainers here again!

Even though I am one of them sometimes lol

In my opinion, you're absolutely right. Sliced bread goes stale after just a few days - very much like an iPad. I still see no use for any of these tablets.

iKIKO

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2011
I agree with you op, theres a bunch of apple stuff at my house, all generations of ipads and iphones, and without a doubt, after the iphone 5 i think the ipad mini is the best ios device that apple has made :D

rowspaxe

macrumors 68020
Jan 29, 2010
I agree with you op, theres a bunch of apple stuff at my house, all generations of ipads and iphones, and without a doubt, after the iphone 5 i think the ipad mini is the best ios device that apple has made :D

agree. mini and the macbook air are the only tech products that elicit a "wow" from this jaded consumer. Might be wowed by the imac if they had eliminated the "chin".

Agnoslibertine

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
Sweden
I would really love to get a ipad mini, the size and weight would be wonderful compared to my Ipad3... but sorry.. I'm gonna wait for the retina version.

Ladybug

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2006
My poor iPad 3 has only been picked up a few times since I got my Mini on Nov. 2nd (when my mini was on charge). Retina would have been nice but not a must have for me. The size and weight on the Mini is just perfect.

TJ5921

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2011
I would really love to get a ipad mini, the size and weight would be wonderful compared to my Ipad3... but sorry.. I'm gonna wait for the retina version.

Could easily get a mini for the time being then sell it and upgrade when retina comes out. I think about 75% of mini users will do this, including me. :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.