Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2009
It's amazing the hate something can get when it hasn't even been seen by the world. Everybody just chiiiiiiiiiiilll

vpro

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2012
What?

I believe I will see this movie. I know little of Steve Jobs. Should be informative.

A movie isn't going to shed very much 'information' on the man, do your research it is all over the internet, on utoob there are tons of mini documentaries on the guy. Movies are for mindless entertainment, especially Hollywood movies, my gad.

HMI

Contributor
May 23, 2012
Ashton kutcher is banging mila kunis. Sounds like there's a lot of jealous men in this thread lol.

Wow, you totally redefined being "punk'd"!

And Mila Kunis is hot, but I'm definitely not jealous of her! :D

isarat

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
iSuspect if they're going to screw this up!

I seriously suspect if they're going to screw up Steve Jobs movie.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
Not sure why I waste time posting here, but....

Would love to see a movie about Jobs. Loved the book.

As to Kutcher - has anyone seen what an idiot he is on Two and Half Men? I hope I can get past that, and few other silly roles he has done.

mindvent

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2012
lol at the people comparing Kutcher to his characters played in 2 and a half men or Dude where's my car etc.

Do you really think that's what he is, or perhaps the character he was asked to play via the script and director/crew?

Seriously, it's not like he will appear on camera as Steve and start acting brain dead. Do most of you even understand what 'acting' is?

tdiaz

macrumors 6502
Feb 7, 2006
That Monitor // sitting on the II Plus is not quite correct. The Monitor // was introduced after the Apple //e .. I doubt there would have been an older model of the companies flagship product on the desk of an executive, if the monitor is suggesting the era of that shot. If the computer is the time setter, then the monitor is just wrong.

ladeer

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2007
Why jOBS? Because the typer accidentally had CAP LOCK on while pressing SHIFT when trying to type Jobs. Instead of Jobs, it came out opposite.

Come on isn't this obvious? Don't think too hard

Ballis

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2008
Oslo, Norway
kinda looking more forward to this one than the Sony offering. I think its gonna kick ass and that Ashton will do a fantastic job interpreting Steve.

pipa

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2008
Bitcoin City
Pathetic comments about the film being crap due to Ashton Kutcher in 3...2...1...

(for the record, when he needs to play a serious role, he does it pretty damn well)

This. Based on the photo you can tell he was a damn good choice to play him and I can bet that he smacks it out of the park. To be making 20mil a year plus your doing something right.

akf2000

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
what's this 'Sony film' ********, who cares what the studio is - it's the Aaron Sorkin one bitches.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
Can't wait to see this. I really like Ashton. I like silly films so I can take him with a pinch of salt.

He was great in the butterfly effect so can play a serious role. And he adores Apple and their products so he'll love the role.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.