Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skysailing

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2012
I was being sarcastic or trying to :p So did you buy the Retina Macbook you were drooling over or not?

Oh, haha. Well with all the sensitivity in this particular thread, you can't blame me for thinking it was an attack, lol.

Oh no, I am SO buying this. It has to be in mid March though.

----------

Nothing at all wrong with getting the retina display macbook...to each his own, but am I the only one who doesn't see that much difference between ret and standard display as far as quality and color accuracy (res is better)? Especially considering the cost premium?

Thank You for the reply. It was apparent to me when I first saw it. Believe me, I would not be purchasing something over 2k that is not revolutionary in my eyes.

maccompatible

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2012
Yep, I sure am the sensitive one here. I'm all kinds of bent out of shape because of moving images.

Sensitive as in thinking that other people are bent out of shape when they aren't. Come on bro. If you wanna stay on this forum and be peaceful, don't get all super sensitive/angry when people simply notice something about your posts.

skysailing

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2012
Sensitive as in thinking that other people are bent out of shape when they aren't. Come on bro. If you wanna stay on this forum and be peaceful, don't get all super sensitive/angry when people simply notice something about your posts.

I am so tired of your **** right now. Forget the GIFs that you made a big deal and just forget this thread. It's a waste of my time and is not the reason I made this thread.

maccompatible

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2012
I am so tired of your **** right now. Forget the GIFs that you made a big deal and just forget this thread. It's a waste of my time and is not the reason I made this thread.

Calm down OP. You don't want to be banned for yelling and name calling.
Also, why are you replying to me if it's a waste of your time?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.