Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
To me its like carrying 6 suitcases of stuff just to go to the grocery store. Yes something might happen and I might need to change, or it might get cold or rain or snow and I want to have my whole wardrobe and all shoes with me at all times.
But whatever makes one happy I guess:D

If I could carry six suitcases of clothes in my pocket, in a device no larger than the one I carry now, I'd do it.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
If I could carry six suitcases of clothes in my pocket, in a device no larger than the one I carry now, I'd do it.

Lol:D
Im glad the analogy fit perfect in this case:D
Its not the size of the device its all the extra stuff stored that is pointless IMO.
You know with any 1 charge you couldnt listen/view/use not even a percent of the things saved.
But again its your money, if you want to spend over $500 with a 2 year contract for a phone that can hold everything you have saved on your computer and have it on you at all times then go for it:)

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Lol:D
Im glad the analogy fit perfect in this case:D
Its not the size of the device its all the extra stuff stored that is pointless IMO.
You know with any 1 charge you couldnt listen/view/use not even a percent of the things saved.
But again its your money, if you want to spend over $500 with a 2 year contract for a phone that can hold everything you have saved on your computer and have it on you at all times then go for it:)

Well, putting cost aside, there's nothing like being prepared, right? It's the same thing as a restaurant not having more than one or two things on the menu. After all, it's not like you can eat every single item on the menu, right? So what's the point of being offered 40 things?

Same thing with the iPhone. I might go out somewhere and decide I want to listen to X music, and the next time I want to listen to Y music. Why not have the ability to choose, like I do in a restaurant.

I'm not saying "I" would buy an 128GB iPhone, but I can definitely see the logic in one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.