Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

disney_infinity_logo.png
Disney has launched Disney Infinity: Toy Box for the iPad, a sandbox world creation game that acts as a companion to the recently released Disney Infinity title on gaming consoles, with content on both games enabled for platform transferring. The app includes over 50 free items for world creation, as well as multi-touch optimized controls and special toys that change various attributes in created worlds.
Captain Jack Sparrow in a sports car racing Dash, Sulley climbing mountains to find Cinderella's Castle - create anything your imagination dreams of... Sync to your console game for complete cross-platform play, and unlock even more props, characters and decorations!
disney_infinity.jpeg
Disney has released numerous titles for iOS devices over the past few weeks, including the free-to-play Where's My Water? 2, a companion iPad app for "The Little Mermaid: Second Screen Live, and Disney Animated, an app that covers the history of all 53 Disney Films. The company also honored the late Steve Jobs with a Disney Legends Award at the 2013 D23 Expo this past August.

Disney Infinity: Toy Box is a free download for the iPad from now through October 15th. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Disney Launches Sandbox Creation Game 'Disney Infinity: Toy Box" for iPad

akm3

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2007
I would pay $0.99 for 'Disney: Infinity Blade' if it meant I could finally put a sword through Gaston, that blowhard. (?)

Redbeard25

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2003
My five year-old is already addicted. :) This is a lot better than shelling out $75 plus figures for the console version (for his speed.)

cchanlatte

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2010
Very interested in seeing how this interfaces with the console version. This is the first game my daughter has really enjoyed on a console, but the toy box is a bit too difficult for her to fully comprehend. At a quick glance, it seems this app will help with that.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
Ughh. Can't they just release a paid version with everything? In app purchases are the cancer of the software world.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.