Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cptnodegard

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
I ordered 5 black cases when they came back in stock. 4 had the cover holders, one didnt.

sk8mash

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2007
England
I don't suppose anyone knows of an iPhone 5 case similar to this? I ordered the grey one for my mini and its fantastic!

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York

I just ordered one of these clear grey ones from eBay. $3 and change after using a little eBay bucks coupon. I'm hoping there is no tabs to keep the smart cover on. I often remove the Smart Cover when I'm using the device in hand. I use the Smart Cover for glass protection and for its stand function. I think it just gets in the way when actually using the iPad.

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
California
I'm highly contemplating going down this route and grabbing a couple $2 cases for my white iPad mini, as (long story short), my $40 XtremeMac case has fallen to pieces with normal use.

I'm thinking of going black/grey. Any colours you guys recommend? Lastly, will any smart cover like this work?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Magnetic..._TabletAccessories&hash=item20d2f0069e&_uhb=1

Cheers!

check this out. i have 3 of these and love them. i used to have an apple smart cover and an ebay TPU back case but decided to get this since this is one piece. http://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Lightw...8&sr=8-2&keywords=fintie+ultra+slim+ipad+mini

pat park

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2011
California
I'd like to report that after several months with this case, it is still going strong. No issues at all and it still feels great to hold. Best $1.99 I ever spent.

My case has no tab holders for the Smart Cover, so I can take it on/off easily.
I actually prefer having the case on as the ipad mini still feels too thin for me. Thee case gives it the perfect thickness and grip.

garethtennis

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2013
hello

have you got another link for me on ebay cause i don't success to find it for ipad air?

sorry for my english i am french

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.