Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayeskreezy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
I usually use photoshop on my PC but I was wondering if there were any grafitti type fonts available for macs? I am designing a logo and I need it. I dont really want to download it because there seems to be a lot of horror stories. Can someone let me know?

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
For a particular project, I sometimes download freeware fonts specifically for it. However, if you are worried about this, there are a couple of alternatives. You could purchase fonts like these at Type Fetish, which I think may be in the style you are after.

Alternatively, you could create your own fonts, which I am now doing, thanks to the latest issue of Digital Creative Arts. It comes with a free version of FontLab (Unfortunatley running on Classic) and the whole magazine is geared up for typography, with a step by step guide on creating fonts.

Hope this helps,

::20ROGERSC::

jayeskreezy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
thanks yall../..yeah i did some surfin and I came across dafont.com and its a great site

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.