Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
May 4th is also Star Wars day ;)

Also, we're talking pants as in trousers, not pants as in underwear?

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006

Yes, that definately says "I'm completely sane" to my friends at school and my boyfriend.:rolleyes:

What?:confused:

You must explain what is wrong with that statement. Is that why most girls seem scared of me, even though I'm cute and innocent? :p

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
What?:confused:

You must explain what is wrong with that statement. Is that why most girls seem scared of me, even though I'm cute and innocent? :p

Let me re-word that statement.

My friends and boyfriend will think I'm insane if I come to school tomorrow wearing a g-string.

And so would my teachers. (although we do have a "wear your pajama pants" day; not a no pants day. If we did,The boy's would be using more books, that's for sure. :D)

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006

Let me re-word that statement.

My friends and boyfriend will think I'm insane if I come to school tomorrow wearing a g-string.

And so would my teachers. (although we do have a "wear your pajama pants" day; not a no pants day. If we did,The boy's would be using more books, that's for sure. :D)

Your boyfriend wouldn't be happy if you were just wearing a g-string?:p

I know I was sure happy when I jump in my friend's bed to find her not wearing any pants.:D

but anywho, let's not get into that last point.

It's mid-night, the PANTS ARE OFF!!!!

*Idea:
Then wear some boxers or something tomorrow, it will be wicked, get your boyfriend to do the same.;)

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Ok, here, let's try this:

Only wear boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, jocks, bikinis or g-strings.

I'm wearing two thongs right now. Do I have to take one of them off? I went to the shops in them but didn't get any strange looks. Also, despite it being nearly 2:00PM, I haven't found many other people abiding by your rules. :(

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006
I'm wearing two thongs right now. Do I have to take one of them off? I went to the shops in them but didn't get any strange looks. Also, despite it being nearly 2:00PM, I haven't found many other people abiding by your rules. :(

Ahhh great, now I've gone and upset mad jew.

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006
No, you haven't upset me. It's all the panted people 'round my place who disappoint me. :(

Well then, you should wear some black briefs with apple stickers on the front and back and try again. Maybe people will lighten up. :p

Or just get a bunch of friends together and go out and celebrate no pants day.:)

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Your boyfriend wouldn't be happy if you were just wearing a g-string?:p

I know I was sure happy when I jump in my friend's bed to find her not wearing any pants.:D

but anywho, let's not get into that last point.

It's mid-night, the PANTS ARE OFF!!!!

*Idea:
Then wear some boxers or something tomorrow, it will be wicked, get your boyfriend to do the same.;)
Oh I didn't say he wouldn't be happy.:D

Yes, it is midnight, pants are off. :) And yes, I'm typing this on a school night. Yes, I'm going to hate myself in the morning for staying up this late. (not to mention what my parents would do if they knew I was up past 9:30:) ).

Well, I'm nude.

And cold. A lot of fun this is.:rolleyes:

mustard

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2005
NJ
So, how is this different than any other saturday? - I am married and own a home

But in all seriousness, when I was at the University of Missouri it was a celebrated event at our fraternity that caused a party to ensue with a few sororities involved.:)

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006

Well, I'm nude.

And cold. A lot of fun this is.:rolleyes:

I'd make a clever comment, but it turns out you are alot younger then I thought. Maybe it's best for you to wear pants today.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
It's the fifth here but I'm still not wearing pants. I managed to convince a few people at the pub that we should take our pants off. Wish I'd had a camera...

I love it when people over estimate my age.:D

You're very easily pleased for someone who's thirty eight. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.