Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006
Friday May 4th is international No Pants Day

http://www.nopantsday.com/

Although a few of you likely have No Pants Day everyday, May 4th is the official No Pants Day.

Here are the steps:

No Pants Day Approaches! A few things:

1) Don’t Wear Pants on May 4th!
2) Take pictures! Send them to pics2007@nopantsday.com or post them to Flickr with the tag nopantsday2007
3) Find out about events here.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
I'd like to see everyone naked, so, yeah... :cool:

orly.jpg

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006
What about shorts? Do those count as wearing no pants?

NO!

http://www.nopantsday.com/wp/about/ said:
# So I can wear a skirt instead? or “Hey, no problem, I was gonna wear a dress anyways!”
You’re very clever, but you’re missing the point. Articles of clothing like skirts, shorts, kilts, and dresses don’t count, because people are encouraged to revel in the absence of pants, and not replace pants with other clothing. The point is to relax and enjoy the humor inherent in people not wearing pants. A good rule of thumb is to pretend like you were going to wear pants, and then just fail to put them on.That being said, it’s a holiday. No one owns it… not even us. Wear whatever you want. Throw a kilt party. Be the Santa Claus to our Nativity. Be our guest.

macmama

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2006
New Jersey
Hmm, so we mean pants in the American sense, as in trousers? Might be more interesting with a British spin on the vocabulary...

sycho

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2006
Hmm, so we mean pants in the American sense, as in trousers? Might be more interesting with a British spin on the vocabulary...

Ok, here, let's try this:

Only wear boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, jocks, bikinis or g-strings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.