Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BurtonCCC

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 2, 2005
Wheaton/Normal, IL
Okay here's the deal: my old Animal Crossing thread got shut down because of people being stupid and posting "EyE AdDeD U!!!1! AdD Mii!!1! OMGLOLROFL!!!!!1WTF?!!!11!"

In this thread, you have ONE POST to write your name, town name, friend code, fruit (if you get new fruit down the line, edit your first post, do not create a new post!), and AIM name. If you want to let someone know that you added them and to add you, then PM them or get them on AIM. DO NOT post anything other than your information and only post it once. If you do post useless crap other than your info or post a bunch of times (this mainly means you, Corky), the moderators are going to see it and will go ahead and shut this down. And I hope they do if it gets as stupid and childish as the last one did. Just because we're playing a game for little kids doesn't mean we need to be schoolgirls about it. :)

My information has changed (it used to be Daniel, so delete that one from your DS), so take note.
Name: Dan
Town Name: Big Sur
Friend Code: 4080-9937-5209
Fruit: Pears, oranges, cherries, and coconuts
AIM: Letmecomehome

Don't mess this up.

Dan.

seenew

macrumors 68000
Dec 1, 2005
Brooklyn
Name: Chris
Town: Fortson
Friend Code: 1847-6129-9229
Fruit: Apples, Peaches, Pears, Oranges, Coconuts, Lemons.
AIM: seenewdotnet
MSN: chris/a/seenew.net

I think I added Jimmi a while back, but I don't know.

dannydmc

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2006
my friend code

my friend code is: 412396030668

my friend name is rusty

my town is : jamaica

i only have apples i restarted my game to start again so can people help me please with money and items please

steph251

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2007
oakville, ontario
i need to get out!!

my name is stephanie and i need to get out of my town and visit other people. Problem is, i only know one other person who has this game. HELP!!!:eek:

my friend code is: 3608-6653-6290
my town: spaztown
fruit: peaches for now, but soon cherries and coconuts (trees take to long to grow)
msn: spaz_80@hotmail.com

P.S. how can i make my town a little more fun?

greedygutz1

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2007
Who here has the game Animal Crossing Wild World on DS?

Hey i need help on Animal Crossing Wild World DS game.:confused: I need some more friend codes or some visitors or something... Please come into my town.:eek: My town gate will be open until 8:00pm tonight.:) Here are my details to come in:

Name: Odas

Town: Werdle

Friend Code: 5111-9807-8938

Please come in! I really need a friend to play with!:)

Avenger23

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2001
Clovis, NM
Name: Avenger
Town: ArmyCity
Friend Code: 2448-7549-7747
Fruit: Apples, Peaches, Pears, Oranges, Coconuts (I have Cherries also, I just don't plant them since they're my native fruit)
AIM/iChat: cmanley23@mac.com

I'm more than willing to help anybody out, just let me know via PM or instant messaging as BurtonCCC wrote in his initial post/thread starter.

bjm

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2007
friend code

hi dan my name is bradley and im giving you my friend code. ive already added you . im from australia!

name: bradley
animal crossing name: bj
town: nerang
friend code: 5455-5779-2694
fruit: apples and coconuts!

k94k95k

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2007
friend code:25780206
town name:southamp
Person name:kirsten
fruit:all
sorry i cant tell you anything else

Koichi

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2007
friend code: 3737 6780 8186
Town name: Nelma
Person name: Koichi
fruit: cherry only

ActualrealityX

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2007
Name- Aida
Code- 3952-4775-1018
Town- Venice
Fruit- Apples (so far)
AIM- iLyss17

IM me or something if you'd like me to open up my gates so you can visit ^-^

Oh, and is it alright if I add everyone in here?

jimbo02uk

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2007
my friend code for animal crossing ds is

Name: maggie
Town Name: andover
Friend Code: 249-2203-44462
Fruit: apple

Just added you to my roster. Please add me to yours. Here are my details.

Name: Jim
Town: Furievil
Code: 116076079535

MiserableTurnip

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2005
EU
AC:WW Wi-Fi newbie here :)

Name: Eero
Town: Munkka
Friend Code: 5198-0390-1922
Fruit: Apples, cherries, oranges, peaches and coconuts

I would love if someone would come for a quick shopping-visit, so I could finally get the Nookington's upgrade :) So, if you're willing to help me out, send me a PM first.

BJL

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2007
My Code

MISERABLE TURNIP IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE READ MY WHOLE MESSAGE,WriTe MY INFO DOWN ECT. AND LET ME VISIT YOU OR VICE VERSA
My AC Name:Josh
fruit: apple peach
Town name: My Town
Code:0044-0835-8649

I'm playing animal crossing quite a bit with my gates wide open [after 8:00pmcentral time zone to 9:00pm] as of now so ill be looking for one of you guys to visit:)

I have these peoples codes so they might want to have mine koshypoo,Rahl,Rhyknow,Bot,tracey,Mack,Johan,Odas,Avenger, bj,Nelma,Jim,Eero,rusty

P.S. I will have my gate open from 8pm to whenever [almost nightly] and it would be cool if you guys just played with your gates open so that way whoever wanted to come could come!!! just a thought. I have my gate open right now october 15th 4:16 central time zone come quick i will close it at 4:30

Ghostrider64

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2007
Name:Tashan
Town:Clappers
Fruit:pears only
Friend code:2062-6910-4639

who ever adds me send me details so i can add you. I also need some new fruits. I'll have my gates open tomorrow (hopefully) 6:15 to 8:00 GMT.

SassyCat

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2007
Yep i am new 2 :) ma name is Misty :p and i want some friends on animal crossing im GMT Europe time UK Scotland about 12:00 PM to 10:00PM <3

Name:Misty
Town:Saloola
Code:0215-9003-0112

<3 See u soon me friendz

choibom

macrumors newbie
Nov 23, 2007
um here is my code

I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP .. the internet or whatever is good on the ds here, but for some reason when i try to visit someone, noooooooooo names show up on the town or name thingy and i already have like 20 friends codes!!!!!!! :mad:
anywaaayz

my friend code is 1547-3591-5235
name=Becca
town=home
PLLLLLLEEEEZE respond i could use da help

boohoowoofoo

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2007
Hey I am new to the game and would love to have one or some of you guys come in and check out my progress. My info is below:

Name: Sammy
Town: (teardrop icon)BOOHOO(teardrop icon) >> to get the tear drop icon, press shift as your typing and it should be one of the first keys where the numbers are.
Friend code: 3608-9481-1587

Gates are opened right now! 6:58pm EST

::Lisa::

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2007
Nottingham, UK
Not accepting any further requests now. Thank you.

Name: ::Lisa::
Town Name: Haxville
Friend Code: **edited out since people do not understand what "not accepting any further requests" means!**
Fruit: Apples, Cherries, Oranges, Pears, and Coconuts (all)
Store: Nookingtons
Items: All items now catalogued, so feel free to contact me if you need anything and I would be happy to order it in for you ;)

--
If you add me, please let me know via PM, so I can add you to my friend list, as it doesn't work just adding me and me not adding back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.