Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liquidlink

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, Illinois
I lost the sound of the keyboard clicking on a key press. The iPhone is unlocked with ziphone. Can someone help me restore my clicking sound I miss so much.

Thank You

jk111

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2007
If the headphone tip does not work,

My brother had the exact same problem. A simple restore and re-unlock will usually fix it. I don't know why, but ziphone sometimes messes up the sound. It has happened to 1 of my friends with an ipod touch also. Make sure you just restore but hit refurbish in ziphone first so you don't brick your phone!

Post back to let me know how it all goes.

jk111

tmac87

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2008
keyboard clicking solution

if that doesnt work, go to installer, download the volume boost application for your firmware, turn off the ipod and back on, and that should fix the problem!

sanjeevyadav77

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2008
Its easy!! You just need to reset all the setting on your iPhone. Go to Setting>General>Reset. Click on reset all setting without loosing data. You
will get all sounds back. Only thing you will lose is that all the menus on your
home screen will get rearranged and thing like time on you iPhone will get reset. You can read my story here. I have posted to other problems which I ran into while using this hardware.

http://sanjeevyworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/common-iphone-problems.html

Thanks

Actually lost all sounds on the iPhone. Any help would be great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.