Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alchemistmuffin

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
I Am Not Updating My iPod + iTunes Until Apple Posts The Keynote........

Anyone Hating The Anticipation?

PS: What happened to iLife 09??????? to go along with iTunes 8?

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Not really, I'm doing fine here :)

Updated iTunes, and plan on possibly getting my girlfriend a purple iPod Nano for xmas, although she's still quite happy and content with her 2G Blue Nano...

alchemistmuffin

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
because watching the announcement first before updating is the fun of Apple Keynote....

i usually follow this tradition....

BUT I AM HATING THE ANTICIPATION....

also, watching the keynote first and then updating will make you feel like you were at the keynote....

Astro8973

macrumors regular
Jan 14, 2008
I want to see the keynote as well. Even though I have seen all of the updates and know what was introduced, I still love watching the "stevenotes".

alchemistmuffin

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
I wonder why Apple is taking so long....

usually, they are up around 1 PM....

gahhhhhh , my head and my Mac Pro is going to EXPLODE UNLESS APPLE POSTS THE VIDEO....

Raptura

Suspended
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada / London, UK
Well, the keynote is up and I skimmed through it and it seems a lot smaller and not that big of a deal as it used to be. It's probably the size of the auditorium that makes it look so inferior to all the other keynotes in the past.

xJulianx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2006
Brighton, UK
It can take Apple several hours to up the keynote. Thats on the assumption they have actually filmed it, I don't believe they've always filmed these 'minor' iPod type events.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.