Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jin512

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 18, 2014
I got an iPhone 6+ Space Gray for T-Mobile Unlocked ordered on Sept. 30th. Just now, I scored one through pick up in store at 2:30AM in Boston. I think that was the only device available and the only reason I got it was because no one else is awake. Holy...

So yes, istocknow.com/live does work, give it a try and set up alerts. My hands are still shaking. Good night y'all.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I found it fairly easily to go to store.apple.com, select the phone I want for local pickup and see if its available. This worked very well and I was able to get two iPhone 6 pluses in short order.

I don't think you need another site or service to find stuff like that when it was so easily done yourself. Plus I didn't really have to get up incredibly early for this. It was all done around 6:00am.

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
Congrats and enjoy your new 6 plus. Apple doesn't allow full price Verizon 6 Plus orders online so I ordered mine through Verizon. I want an iPhone that is fully unlocked for all 3 carriers here in the US.

NocturnalJazz

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
Congrats and enjoy your new 6 plus. Apple doesn't allow full price Verizon 6 Plus orders online so I ordered mine through Verizon. I want an iPhone that is fully unlocked for all 3 carriers here in the US.

Funny, I just bought a VZW iPhone 6+ in Chicago for pick up yesterday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.