Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Hi guys,

I'm dusting off my OpenGL Superbible and going at it again and I was setting everything up in XCode 4 (The book uses three but I don't think that matters).

Anyway I got everything running except I get this warning that I don't know how to resolve.

I attached a picture of them so that it is easier to see (since the warnings wont copy and paste in) but also have included it here. The project runs and builds perfectly fine, but for some reason this error still shows up.

Here is the error but attached is a picture too:

Code:
Ld /Users/Scott/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Bounce-fusprttlfrzukfczwsiukhvyculg/Build/Products/Debug/Bounce.app/Contents/MacOS/Bounce normal x86_64
    cd /Users/Scott/Documents/OpenGL/SB5/Src/XCode/Chapter02/Bounce
    setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.6
    /Developer/usr/bin/llvm-g++-4.2 -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk -L/Users/Scott/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Bounce-fusprttlfrzukfczwsiukhvyculg/Build/Products/Debug -L/Users/Scott/Documents/OpenGL/SB5/Src/XCode/Chapter02/Bounce/../../../../SuperBible55/XCode/GLTools -L/Users/Scott/Documents/OpenGL/SB5/Src/XCode/Chapter02/Bounce/../../GLTools -F/Users/Scott/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Bounce-fusprttlfrzukfczwsiukhvyculg/Build/Products/Debug -filelist /Users/Scott/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Bounce-fusprttlfrzukfczwsiukhvyculg/Build/Intermediates/Bounce.build/Debug/Bounce.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Bounce.LinkFileList -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -framework Cocoa -framework GLUT -framework OpenGL -lGLTools -o /Users/Scott/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Bounce-fusprttlfrzukfczwsiukhvyculg/Build/Products/Debug/Bounce.app/Contents/MacOS/Bounce

I don't know much about what this error actually is since everything works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• pic.png
    pic.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 223

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Oh now I really screwed it up. I deleted my default search paths since that was one solution I saw online (and it broke my program) and now I can't insert the old search paths back in :(

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Alright lets start with simple here, reinstall XCode from a downloaded image from Apple.

I'll have to give that a try. I thought it was an error in the code somewhere and there is almost nothing relevant online about the error (or if I find something people say they fixed it but don't say how :( )

For now I have a workaround of just creating new projects and copying the authors code in and running it that way for now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.