Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowboycl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 10, 2013
I need help identifying the program that this person uses in the video. I know that he uses this particular program by opening terminal but I'm not really sure what the 2nd application is (the one with the chrome circle)

If anyone could help me identify what that program/applications is called I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 28, 2010
located
I guess you mean this one (the one with the red circle around)?
MR2ss_2013_02_10_pC1_unknownIcon.png

Maybe also ask in the comment section of YouTube, since the poster of that video probably knows that application.

And wow, a 20 minutes video for exposing one bug (I only watched it for 10 seconds, thus there might be something else in there).

@ SandboxGeneral: The part of the video the OP wants us to see starts at 5m04s, thus the link might be the better solution. Here it is again for clarity purposes.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
With the video being 20 minutes long, can you provide a precise time when the application is being highlighted or shown. I really don't want to watch a 20 minute youtube video

Nov 28, 2010
located
With the video being 20 minutes long, can you provide a precise time when the application is being highlighted or shown. I really don't want to watch a 20 minute youtube video

As the OP linked to the video with the proper timecode and embedding does frell that up, the section starts at 5m04s. Proper link in my post above.

shadowboycl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 10, 2013
I guess you mean this one (the one with the red circle around)?

Maybe also ask in the comment section of YouTube, since the poster of that video probably knows that application.

And wow, a 20 minutes video for exposing one bug (I only watched it for 10 seconds, thus there might be something else in there).

@ SandboxGeneral: The part of the video the OP wants us to see starts at 5m04s, thus the link might be the better solution. Here it is again for clarity purposes.

Yes that's the program I was referring to. The person in the video doesn't know what it is, its just him ranting about how he can never get anything on that site because it crashes in a matter of minutes. But this program allows people to purchase the item in a matter of seconds and I want to find out the name of the application

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
As the OP linked to the video with the proper timecode and embedding does frell that up, the section starts at 5m04s. Proper link in my post above.

Thanks, when I saw it a was a 20 minute video, I just shuddered and closed it. From what I can see its some sort of browser but after a quick google, I didn't come up with anything.

shadowboycl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 10, 2013
Found it guys! I did some research and its a program called "Fake."

Props to the dude that made the picture. Made it easier to identify to others.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.