Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boostmiser

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
I turned on bluetooth and it won't discover my jawbone (original style jawbone). I then tried my Motorola S9 stereo headset and the phone recognizes it and pairs fine. So I'm not sure it's the phone or some incompatibility with the Jawbone. I sure don't want to shell out another $100 for a new headset. I'll try my wife's newer jawbone prime tonight after work.

Adamb18c5

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2010
Mine wouldn't pair either. I did a hard reset and it worked the first time.
Hard reset:
While the headset is blinking red, press Noise Assassin button, Talk butoon, Talk button, Noise Assassin, Talk, Talk.

boostmiser

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
It's been so long since I paired that, well, I forgot it's the assassin button, not the talk button that pairs. Works great now.

kr00k322

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I forgot to post that I was able to get my Icon to work. When I plugged it up to my laptop there was an update waiting on me. I also went in and unpaired it with my 3GS which I didn't think I had to do since it can connect to 2 devices. After I did both of those it connected without a problem so if you're having this problem as well you can plug it up and check the advanced settings tab on Mytalk and erase the other devices connected if need be.

jonathan deaux

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2012
Hard reset Jabra

The hard reset on Jabra bluetooth with the following settings works.
Cell Data - Off
Wifi - Off

I am one of those guys that got a 4S that the mic for the phone stopped working on. Ironically, this resolved that issue as well.....for now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.