Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

holyindian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
Hi all,

What is the best screen protector for Ipad 2. For iphones i used Power Support screen protectors.. they were the best.. but not sure what to get for the iPad 2
And pls try to recommend a screen protector..which is available in the stores.

holyindian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
For iphone i use Power support antil glare for front, and wrapsol for back.
Not sure what is good for ipad 2. :(

benjayman2

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2010
Chicago
I ordered from sgp last night. Still thinking about zagg for the back. I have to wait though since I ordered a danbo decal last night too.

orpheus1120

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2008
Malaysia
Power Support protectors for iPad 2 is coming soon. This is the best screen protector I have used. For the back, use wraposol.

holyindian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
I loved PS screen protector for iphone, but they dont anything yet for ipad 2. In the mean time what can i use for front!! I dont like zagg invisible shield.. they are sticky and tacky.
I also use wrapsol for back for my iphone, but for ipads is kind of expensive for full body. I wished they just had a back one.

rkdiddy

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2008
OC Baby!
Ordered a screen protector from sgpstore.com on Tuesday - I've owned a few of their protectors. Tracked it today and it is scheduled to be delivered today. :D

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
After ruining my Clarivue Screen Protector when I had my 32GB iPhone 4, I'm not going to spend more than $10, the clarivue cost me $20 shipped.

After Google/eBay, I found Xtreme Guard. I just got one for my BlackBerry Bold 9780 for $2.49 each (bought two) and ordered one for my iPad 64GB 3G, less than $10 shipped.

It's not as easy to apply like Clarivue but it does the job.

andycool

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2011
Maybe this a good screen protector for you

Hi all,

What is the best screen protector for Ipad 2. For iphones i used Power Support screen protectors.. they were the best.. but not sure what to get for the iPad 2
And pls try to recommend a screen protector..which is available in the stores.

Maybe you can try Screen Protector From Splash for your Ipad2,.. I found one from here http://www.technupower.com/ipad-2-screen-protector-from-splash-1009.html then I compared with other. But don't know if it suitable for you Holyindian,... :)

Mdifilm

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2010
Cleveland

onep

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2010
California

iphone joe

Suspended
Feb 10, 2011
NY
I have been looking around for Screen protectors for my iPad 2 as well... looked around, saw this one and purchased it. http://www.handhelditems.com/ipad-antifingerprint-antiglare-matte-finishing-screen-protector-free-handhelditems-stylus-p-161160.html
Decent in price, and works perfectly fine, the screen protector order even came with a small stylus pen lol. Either way I think instead of spending $20-$30. This is definitely a better deal instead. ;)

How long does it take for delivery?

onep

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2010
California
I ordered mine around the 23rd and got it this Monday which is 28th. If i counted it as business days I guess it took around 4 business day to deliver. Not bad since I have experienced way delayed shipping from other sites before.

TOYSTRY

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2011
I personally like my Zagg.......plus there is a lifetime warranty on it. Can't tell you how nice is it so tear it off when it starts to show any wear/tear and only have to pay $4 for shipping for a new one.

There are however a LOT of people here that are NOT fans, not sure why, but I like mine and have had them on my 3G, 3GS, 4G and now iPad2. HTH

josun

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2011
I have been looking around for Screen protectors for my iPad 2 as well... looked around, saw this one and purchased it. http://www.handhelditems.com/ipad-a...ector-free-handhelditems-stylus-p-161160.html
Decent in price, and works perfectly fine, the screen protector order even came with a small stylus pen lol. Either way I think instead of spending $20-$30. This is definitely a better deal instead. ;)

I have this on my iPad as an "emergency." While it's a fantastic value, there's a rainbow effect all over the film (though it's not noticeable when the screen is on) and it's a finger print magnet and do not wipe off easily. If it wasn't for the extra protection, I wouldn't have used this at all. Bare screen works a 1000 times better.

barryst

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2009
After ruining my Clarivue Screen Protector when I had my 32GB iPhone 4, I'm not going to spend more than $10, the clarivue cost me $20 shipped.

After Google/eBay, I found Xtreme Guard. I just got one for my BlackBerry Bold 9780 for $2.49 each (bought two) and ordered one for my iPad 64GB 3G, less than $10 shipped.

It's not as easy to apply like Clarivue but it does the job.

I can vouch for Xtremeguard. The ebay ads seem a bit on the shady side, but i have one for my nook color and i see no difference from all the other $29.99 apply-with-soapy-water ones. i'll never consider paying more than $10 for a screen protector.

dpsphotos

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2011
Would you not consider sgp for both screen and back? Does wraposol or zagg make that much of a better product for the back?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.