Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PNutt06

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2009
Brisbane, AUS
YESS!!! It was such a hassle to get to Chermside. So is this going to be where Dymocks in Macarthur Central used to be? If that's the place, it's going to be lush!

albusseverus

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2007
The building next door offers parking deals on the weekends. I wonder if Apple can validate parking? Any experience of this in the US or elsewhere?

mattlol

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2011
You're talking about parking at South Bank compared to CBD parking so I assumed you would be driving from somewhere else. :)

oh, sorry! :)
well i live on the gold coast so i usually get the train in to brissy. but if i drive then yeah, i usually park at south bank

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
oh, sorry! :)
well i live on the gold coast so i usually get the train in to brissy. but if i drive then yeah, i usually park at south bank
Where abouts? I'm in HK now but I regularly return home to the Tweed.

Wonder what the chance are of getting a job there? Haha. I'm hopeful ;)
I tried for the Robina shop, didn't get in! Knew the investor and everything haha but Apple has their own internal hiring so didn't help me at all. You could defs look on the Apple website for job openings though!

Any updates ?
No clue actually, haven't heard a damn thing....

MrNomNoms

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
Where's New Zealand's Apple Stores???!!! :mad:

Welcome to my life - full of disappointment with the only perk in the last few years has been that Magnummac/Yoobee has moved from Vivian Street over near manners mall which is a massive improvement. On a good side at least there is the Apple Store online which IMHO I'd sooner purchase of and not have to deal with humans.

dianafox789

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2013
Apple product are best so people re naturally attracted towards the apple store to but one form them.

Sym0

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2013
They forgot the new Apple store at Carindale that is 25km from town on the South side.

RichardOwens

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2011
Carindale Staff Advise City Store Open Soon

http://whrl.pl/RdOvxY

Went to Carindale tonight, where one of the apple staff told me that it 'wont be long at all' until there will be a new store in the city. didn't give me a date, but he said that it was very 'close'

Looking good for 10 or 11 January which is one of three dates - the pre Xmas Date is of course gone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.