Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yanke

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2007
Dose anybody knows if the htc flyer stylus would Work on iPad?

Just thinking ;-)

Thanks
Yanke

deeesea

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2010
They both use the same screen technology, i don't see why it woudln't work. But then @ 80 dollars a pop, there are a million better options out there that were designed to "work" with the ipad

ghosty87

macrumors newbie
May 16, 2011
HTC flyer stylus on Ipad?

I would also like like to know if the HTC flyer stylus would work on ipad. It looks to have a smaller and harder tip than the 5 different Ipad styluses I have. If anyone has tried it on an Ipad with writing and drawing apps and it works let us know.

Sixtafoua

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2009
Boston, MA
I don't think it would work, though I haven't tried, the tip of the flyer's stylus is quite small, and probably wouldn't register. I believe the stylus has a special tip that somehow tracks it's movement, and then sends that data to the flyer via bluetooth. I could be wrong about this, but I think it works something like this. The iPad is Bluetooth enabled, but the iPad's software probably won't recognize a Bluetooth stylus. Again, I don't really know how the flyer's stylus works, I'm just guessing, but if it does work how I imagine it would, maybe a jailbreak will come out to allow Bluetooth styli to work? :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.