Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FAII

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
All research into the matter tells me it's impossible, but I haven't been able to find any posts on the subject posted in the past 6 months, so I was wondering if they had fixed it.

I want to make it so that on page 1 of my Springboard, I can have a wallpaper of, say, the Apple Logo while on page 2 I'd have a wallpaper of the Nintendo logo, etc.

radiogoober

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2011
All research into the matter tells me it's impossible, but I haven't been able to find any posts on the subject posted in the past 6 months, so I was wondering if they had fixed it.

I want to make it so that on page 1 of my Springboard, I can have a wallpaper of, say, the Apple Logo while on page 2 I'd have a wallpaper of the Nintendo logo, etc.

This is not possible. Nor is this something that is "broken" that requires fixing. It's an obscure request that I guarantee you will never be implemented.

FAII

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
This is not possible. Nor is this something that is "broken" that requires fixing. It's an obscure request that I guarantee you will never be implemented.
It was something that was possible with older IOS:es (anything before 4.0 or possibly just with IOS3). In fact, many themes used this. Codethemed even allows you to do this.

Tech Elementz

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2011
Even though this feature was available on older firmwares, it might not be possible with new iOS versions 4.0+. Besides, I think people only need one kind of background for your springboard, because the background is technically one page. Springboard is segregated from the "pages" made from apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.