Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
I think this is a good idea, but why not return it before the return policy expires so you can have a functioning device ?

TheRealHershey

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2011
I think this is a good idea, but why not return it before the return policy expires so you can have a functioning device ?

Because I upgraded to the iPhone, so if I return it, it'll revert back to our old contract, and I want them to pay the $80 x 3 lines ETF, and they don't even give me a bill credit because it's not a 'network problem'.

This has been going on for a year not. Had 150k speed on my EVO and still have them on my iPhone, except yesterday, I was getting 7kbps. Their network is over capacity, and they have horrible customer service; the worse I've ever dealt with from a company.

clipse2d

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2011
I think my eyes may be failing me...

Can it be that I am actually seeing my download speed correctly??? Maybe my phone is broken?? Maybe the retina display is playing tricks on me but this says I'm getting over 1MB down???

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    313.4 KB · Views: 106
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.