Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marktuk

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
I've just got one of these and it's perfect for my needs. I have one concern though, I bought the nylon black/red version which is a very hard feeling material, which is great for protecting my iPad. My worry is that this material on the inside of the flap feels quite hard and a little coarse, and could possible scratch the iPad screen. Has anyone here been using this case longterm? Have you experienced any scratching of your screen?

I know the iPad glass is pretty hard, but I think the coating on top can scratch, as I do have a small quite shallow scratch on the black border (from before the case).

Any help much appreciated =]

marktuk

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
I've popped a screen protector on for now, I guess I can guage over time by the condition of the screen protector, the only problem is it's an anti-glare matte version, which probably won't show those tiny scratches that only show on high gloss surfaces.

I'm suprised at how few people seem to be using this case, I personally love it!

marktuk

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
Is yours the harder black with the red nylon interior? I know they make some more expensive ones with include leather and what looks like a softer interior.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.