Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDillon

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
I applied for the corporate position in my area. I don't think I've ever wanted a job this bad in my life.

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Finally received hireright email today. So for those at this stage it could take up to 4 days to receive it.

I would also say for anyone that applies corporate, if you have any computer repair or MACOS experience state this in your resume and your cover letter. I believe this really helps with them contacting you for an initial interview. Good luck to everyone :apple:

MacDillon

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
I'm glad that I mentioned i'm A+ Certified in my cover letter. I've been using Apple since OS9 and I have four years of Federal Government call center experience under my belt. I hope that helps me.

I'm still waiting on my initial reply from a recruiter.

jayzmen

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
I'm glad that I mentioned i'm A+ Certified in my cover letter. I've been using Apple since OS9 and I have four years of Federal Government call center experience under my belt. I hope that helps me.

I'm still waiting on my initial reply from a recruiter.

If you dont mind me asking when did you apply?

bocaveli

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2012
Got it!

I got the call today. Apparently once you sign up for the background check through the email it takes about 6-7 days. FYI they also called my references and past employers. My training starts May 14th for the Pensacola, FL area.

jayzmen

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
I just got emailed for an interview. I set it up Thursday.

WOW, thats great, I still havent heard anything from a recruiter as of yet. I think I will just assume I wont get an interview. Man, I really wanted this job :(

Last edited:

brks9622

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2012
WOW, thats great, I still havent heard anything from a recruiter as of yet. I think I will just assume I wont get an interview. Man, I really wanted this job :(

Apple moved through my process of hire real quick. Applied Monday, received an interview for early the next week and heard back by the end of that week. Guess its different for everyone, so don't get discouraged. Seems like they move at their own pace for each individual.

brucedamoose

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2012
Apple moved through my process of hire real quick. Applied Monday, received an interview for early the next week and heard back by the end of that week. Guess its different for everyone, so don't get discouraged. Seems like they move at their own pace for each individual.

had second interview for position, does anyone knows when to hear back?>

Isomerc

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2012
:mad:

They emailed me to set up an interview and it was marked spam by GMAIL of all things. Didn't see it until 7 days later. I filled out the link, and now it says that I'm in a "waiting list" for an interview.

sigh...

MacDillon

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
The interview was fantastic. The manager who interviewed me said he was going to recommend me for hire. FINGERS CROSSED.

bocaveli

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2012
Hi everyone I was wondering how long it took from background check to being offered the job

6 days ... from what I read before I got mine back it was taking everyone pretty much 6-7 days. Then you get a fedex package and schedule an orientation to fill out paperwork, take it to a notary, email/fax it in, fedex it back to California ....I'm ready to get started next week

mel870

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2012
Should I be concerned that they haven't called any of my references?

I wouldn't worry too much. If they asked you to consent to a background check then they are pretty much interested in hiring you. I don't know if they checked my references or not since my references didn't notify me that they were contacted. I did receive and offer call today though, so super excited especially after the drawn out process with Hireright sending all kinds of personal documents over. May 21st class here..was May 14th but since the background check too longer it was moved.

MacDillon

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
I wouldn't worry too much. If they asked you to consent to a background check then they are pretty much interested in hiring you. I don't know if they checked my references or not since my references didn't notify me that they were contacted. I did receive and offer call today though, so super excited especially after the drawn out process with Hireright sending all kinds of personal documents over. May 21st class here..was May 14th but since the background check too longer it was moved.

They called to notify you that you got it instead of email?

smjbksandn

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2012
Questions

I got the call today. Apparently once you sign up for the background check through the email it takes about 6-7 days. FYI they also called my references and past employers. My training starts May 14th for the Pensacola, FL area.

I got a phone call Friday will my job offer, I too am from Pensacola and was told my training date was May 21st.

Did you get a phone call? Do you have any other info ?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.