Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Following the WWDC keynote, Apple has made the first developer beta of iOS 6 available through its iOS Developer Center. The beta arrives as the 10A5316k build leaked as inactive links yesterday.

ios_6_beta_10a5316k.jpg

The beta is available for the iPhone 3GS and later, iPad 2 and later, and the fourth-generation iPod touch. Builds of the new Apple TV software for second- and third-generation devices are also available.

In addition to iOS 6 releases themselves, Apple has also released iTunes 10.6.3 for developers, as well as Xcode 4.5 developer preview.

Article Link: iOS 6 Beta for Developers Now Available

coder12

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2010
"I have you now" as Vader would say. I'm hesitant to switch from my Jailbreak though...

Worf

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
About the time where most people on this forum wish they had developer accounts.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
tempted to try those new features sry, i mean product placements but it's rather pointless without running mountain lion at the same time

iMolle

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2012
I'm just sad about the iOS 6, i just can't believe....Only if they are planning another "major" update when releasing iPhone 5...damnish...:eek:

ricky1025

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2010
Anyone else getting "Access Denied" error when trying to download any of the images?

Yeah I'm also getting that error. I called Apple's developer telephone support line and they told its because they're still updating the website. So even though its posted, its still not technically there.

AustinIllini

macrumors G5
Oct 20, 2011
Austin, TX
I'm just sad about the iOS 6, i just can't believe....Only if they are planning another "major" update when releasing iPhone 5...damnish...:eek:

I guess I'm a little disappointed, but what were you hoping for? The user interface is the best in the business at this point. Why change it?

scar88

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2009
London
just downloaded it for 3gs. question is do i need intunes 10.6.3? if so the link in the members section points to 10.6

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.