Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bevz

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2007
UK
Anyone else got this bug?

Ipad3, goto videos and select a shared libray and it just crashes back to home screen... Tried restsrt but still doing it.. :( anyone else seeing this?

Saladinos

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Roadwork info in maps (is this new?)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 160

pogiboi

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
Facetime Bug Fixed!

iMessage & FaceTime
•
FIXED: The Answer and Decline buttons are missing when receiving calls in landscape orientations.

unplugme71

macrumors 68030
May 20, 2011
Earth
Just finished downloading using OTA on my iPhone 4S 32GB Black w/ AT&T. Preparing update now.

Shows it as iOS 6 beta 3.

mikeds86

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2011
Score!

iMessage in B3 for iPad now allows you to add your phone number for messaging.

Here's what your phone will say after you activate your number on iPad: http://www.imgshare.pl/view.php?id=YP07

Notes:
-Notifications go to both iPad and iPhone iMessage.
-Clears new message notification on all devices after you've read it on one or the other.
-Any new messages sync to both devices instantly, does not copy over conversations prior to Beta3.

Last edited:

JeremieWeldin

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2011
YES! Sparrow is displaying the emails normally again in this beta! Last beta reformatted every email into one column of text.

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Bugs reported so far...

1, noise cancellation during calls does not seem to work.

2, echo during voice calls now too

3, passport wacks brightness up full

yeah

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2011
Apple responded to my request!

I sent them a note saying "add a settings tab for maps and settings".

I'm not trolling.

----------

I hope there is an option to reset the maps app.

swordfish5736

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2007
Cesspool
Annoyingly I can't see this, I only get the option to add emails?

Turn off iMessage on your iPhone and iPad. Re-enable on your phone let it activate and everything then turn it back on on your iPad. This worked for my devices on my first try but took a few tries to get it to work on other devices

badcrumble

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2007
Maps is now showing MTA subway stops in New York City.

No transit directions... yet. But I suspect they'll be there by the final release.

OverByThere

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2011
Rugby, UK
Turn off iMessage on your iPhone and iPad. Re-enable on your phone let it activate and everything then turn it back on on your iPad. This worked for my devices on my first try but took a few tries to get it to work on other devices

Ah, I don't have iOS6 on my iPhone, looks like I'll have to wait, no biggie but thanks for pointing it out :)

MacFan1957

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
Ipad3, goto videos and select a shared libray and it just crashes back to home screen... Tried restsrt but still doing it.. :( anyone else seeing this?

Makes me wonder just how many of you folks are true dev's when I see hysterical junk like this, its BETA Software FFS!

eklof

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2011
Traffic info

Seems like we have traffic info in the maps now. I see icons for accidents, road works and closed roads.

Perhaps they opened the waze floodgate?

MacFan1957

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
Apple responded to my request!

I sent them a note saying "add a settings tab for maps and settings".

I'm not trolling.

----------

I hope there is an option to reset the maps app.

Well that's great because I'm sure it wasn't planned before your "note", JHC on a bike!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.