Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

idencustom

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
I have four or five different cases. The smart cover is the only one I returned. I just could not deal with the way it tips over when standing up. Finally I realized I have AppleCare for a reason. If it breaks or scratches badly....replace it for the cost of a smart cover. I currently only use the Logitech ultra this keyboard/case which does protect the back but looks great.

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 24, 2010
I have four or five different cases. The smart cover is the only one I returned. I just could not deal with the way it tips over when standing up. Finally I realized I have AppleCare for a reason. If it breaks or scratches badly....replace it for the cost of a smart cover. I currently only use the Logitech ultra this keyboard/case which does protect the back but looks great.

Odd, no tipping over here. How are you folding the cover, inside facing out or in.

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
Its been a 2 months now and so far so good, no sagginess going on, fit is still snug. I have the dark grey and my wife used it with lotion on her hands leaving dark hand prints all over the thing. Using a damp cloth it cleaned up perfectly. I'm gonna stick with this one.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.