Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tankmaze

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2012
hope there is something exciting from tim cook & team that we didn't already know. with all the leaks and everything, it seems we know too much before the event started.

PortableLover

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2012
england
tumblr_m7erc0cMzr1rtn97p.jpg

Konrad9

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2012
Not really exciting at all this time around.

When Tim pulls out his anorectic Iphone T everyone will be like "thanks Tim, but we saw it a month ago already".

Then he whips out the ipad mini and everyone is like "hey Tim, do you have any REAL news for us today?"

Oh one last thing Tim says: the iphone T has PANORAMAZ!!!! And the audience grasps for breath and a oooooooh aaaaaaah is heard around the globe.

Seriously get rid of this idiot sculley... eh sorry Cook.

That's what happens when you breed extreme secrecy, but have to build millions of units.

It's not like Bungie, where you have this tiny group of hardcore dedicated individuals, where you only have ~150 people keeping secrets. When that number is 10,000 and some of them make $50 a week, leaks are going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

HannKett

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2012
Europe
That's what happens when you breed extreme secrecy, but have to build millions of units.

True! But what you do then is you present a non-production product and then start the factories that same night.

Sure people might have to wait for a month or two.. but that has happened before.

I understand they are in a need to get these out the door quicky, but that will hurt apple long term.

eyebex

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2012
I am like soooooooooooo excited!

I really hope they announce the iPhone5 Mini today, too.

That would be like awesome.

Last edited:

Born Again

Suspended
May 12, 2011
Norcal
I wonder what stupid marketing word they will use today?
Last was resolutionary

Ugh

Nails on chalkboard

Maybe something with panorama

pacalis

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2011
How is it pathetic, they have only streamed one event and that was in 2010. The video will be up within an hour of the event being over anyway...

It's pathetic because the mac fans want it, it's cheap, even the dinkiest of operations can do it and they're posting the video up within an hour of the event being over.

Do you really need more than any of those reasons?

----------

OMG! It's taller!!! I can't wait! I can't wait!

{pisses self}

Wordsmithmac

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2011
I wonder what stupid marketing word they will use today?
Last was resolutionary

Ugh

Nails on chalkboard

Maybe something with panorama

Gigantisory ... fantastical .... dynamical ... the next big thing is here or wait ...some word playing up the size

HannKett

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2012
Europe
Don't get me wrong I love apple, but I think cook is a failure.

It will crystallise in the coming years what a worthless leader he really is.

When he presents the "Double T" Iphone 6 next year that is 3" taller with the same design and width maybe you will agree with me.

HannKett

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2012
Europe
What do you want? I think it's a safe bet we'll see a much improved camera, more ram, and a faster processor.

nobody really cares about specs... I could not care less how many MP's my cam has or how many jiggawatts the CPU runs at.

I want software!! and a wider new design =)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.