Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lapeno

macrumors 6502
Jul 26, 2010
Come on Apple, reveal something entirely different from the thing which we've seen in the rumours!

vikpt

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2012
I hope there'll still be some "surprise" factors in this iPhone 5 reveal. I mean a loooot of things about it has been leaked already

pacalis

macrumors 65816
Oct 5, 2011
Come on Apple, reveal something entirely different from the thing which we've seen in the rumours!

You know, I hope so. But it's unlikely. This release is probably going to feel remarkably like an "S" upgrade.

Sadly, I think the Note 2 and the Nokia 920 are going to generate more excitement (but less sales, it is still an iPhone).

Xenc

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2010
London, England
There's no technical limitation on why they don't. Apple Inc. can easily afford the bandwidth and servers.

Simply put, they don't want to. It's a private event for a hand-selected group of tech media.

It's not a football match.

Apple have broadcast many of their events live in the past. I remember watching the introduction of the "iTV" live many years ago. More recently they streamed their "Back To The Mac" and iPod events in 2010.

stukick

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2000
Is this the place to find out about Apple's new elongated looking android iPhone? Yawn...

Come on Apple, WOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

towg

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2012
Cardiff
Personally I 'd like to see a radically redesigned iTunes stripped of all the unnecessary functions and with a much more straightforward way of syncing iPhone information/cals/contacts/sms/files etc.

HannKett

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2012
Europe
Good luck.

Thanks.. we are hoovering around +-0 right now... steady @ 660 for the past 2-3 hours. the iPhone T will take us down to 585

Will be interesting to see what the investor thinks about that iPhone T CNBC "expert" fratt or whatever his name is seems to have a clue but maybe it only seems so.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.